+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hi all. Someone on this forum had asked a question on whether past visa rejections is a reason why your file gets transferred to a Local visa office. We don't know the answer.

Anyone else who also had a visa rejection whose file has been transferred to NDVO? Wanted to know since I'm such a case.

simran.001

May 15, 2016
Visa Office......
New delhi
AOR Received.
30-04-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
Anyone whose status changed to ip2 on August 22,23 got PPR yet? I checked the tracker, there are many people jumped to ip2 last week.
Please comment!!!

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all. Someone on this forum had asked a question on whether past visa rejections is a reason why your file gets transferred to a Local visa office. We don't know the answer.

Anyone else who also had a visa rejection whose file has been transferred to NDVO? Wanted to know since I'm such a case.

i havent found anyone without a visa refusal in the past whose file is at ndvo

a friend of mine didnt had any rejections he got ppr from ottawa in two months .....while ndvo is taking full time of six months it seems

sh.ivraj

Aug 26, 2017
Hi sh.ivraj,
This is good news. It indicates that all the required eligibility checks has been validated. You will soon receive the COPR. Since you have mentioned that the consultant had the login credentials I would advice you to collect the receipts of your payments including rprf. Good luck
Hi,
thanks for your reply
i got the login and password it shows that everything is under process eligibility and admissibility.
will it take time according to you ??? do they normally ask to pay rprf like this ?
as my medical and pcc went upfront i have no clue where my file is right now.....

waddup

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Quick question.. i received the RPRF & passport request, however i couldn't find RPRF payment option ..can anybody help?

KNIGHTRIDER14

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017

there are many whose file is at NDVO with past refusals including me..this theory has potential probability....

Reactions: TyrionStark