+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

kapilarora

Star Member
May 2, 2015
Hi All,
I am PNP- O (Ontario Nomination) candidate with AOR date as 8th Feb'17. I was going across various threads and came across that most of PNP-O candidates for the month of Jan have got PPR or their case have moved to IP2.
Anyone from January month who is still stuck at BGC as NA or anyone from February who has got the stage moved, please share the same.

The wait seems endless!!!! About to enter 5 months bracket :( :(

Dr.Shreeram

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Hello Everyone.
I need a suggestion from you all. I have got my PR and will be flying on 12th July 2017. I had applied as a single applicant. However, by the end of February 2018 I will get married. So, kindly suggest me in which way I can get my wife to Canada as soon as possible and how much time it takes normally?

sm2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Guys how much time does it for the passport stamping from Bangalore VFS centre. Have you guys opted for collecting or courier?

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Also ,In how much time do we have to land in Canada ?

Thanks
You should know this depending upon your stamping date - usually it is not later than 1 year after medicals

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Guys, who have their PPRs - what time does the email usually arrive (IST)? Does the email come from ndvo or what? It's been over a week since my application moved to IP2 - no emails :mad:
Answering my question - My email came at 4.30am IST :)

Reedvin

Jan 11, 2017
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Hello,

Hope you all are doing well. Congrats for all on receiving PPR's/COPR's.

Anybody from Hyderabad who recently received PPR/COPR?

(OR)

Do you know anyone from Hyderabad who received Canadian PPR/COPR recently?

We are trying to gather people who are interested in attending CIIP (Canadian Immigrant Integration Program) Free sessions in Hyderabad.

CIIP which was launched in 2007, is a pre-arrival service that provides an orientation to Canada to economic class immigrants before they land in Canada. And helping newcomers gain employment that reflects their skills, credentials and experience so they can be part of the Canadian economy and society soon after their arrival.

CIIP is managed by Colleges and Institutes Canada and funded by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Websites
https://www.newcomersuccess.ca/
https://www.planningforcanada.ca/

CIIP is a two day program.

First Day:
A session called 'Group Orientation (GO)' is done on the first day. It is a day long one ( approx. 8 hours). The GO provides information on job opportunities and job search, as well as on overcoming integration challenges.

Second day:
A session called personalised My Action Plan (MAP) is conducted. The MAP will guide on preparatory research and actions, before and after you land in Canada. The 1-3 hour MAP session will be delivered by a Canadian-trained Orientation Officer, who will also connect you to CIIP's partners in Canada for pre-arrival support.

I spoke to a CIIP coordinator and I was advised that in order to conduct a session in Hyderabad they require atleast 20 members.

Once we have the 20 members, I can try negotiating the dates with him and request them arrange a session in Hyderabad. Currently we are 14 members.

If you are interested, please PM your details. People who have attended this session advised that information they provide is priceless.

Please note that this session is offered free of charge. The attendees should satisfy below criteria.
  • You will need to have your Client ID Number/Unique Client Identifier (UCI).
  • You will need to provide one of the following documents confirming your eligibility:
    • an IRCC invitation to obtain pre-arrival services, or
    • a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) letter/document, or
    • a passport request letter that indicates Permanent Resident visa issuance, or
    • an IRCC request that an applicant for permanent residence complete a medical examination, or
    • a Single Entry Permanent Resident Visa, or
    • a Permanent Resident Visa pick up notification letter.
  • Need to upload your proof of eligibility immediately upon registration. If not, CIIP staff will request it from you to confirm your eligibility prior to offering services.

Let's utilise this opportunity and enroll for the session.

Regards

Rav@1

Sep 11, 2016
Passport Req..
07-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2017
LANDED..........
08-09-2017
Hello,

Hope you all are doing well. Congrats for all on receiving PPR's/COPR's.

Anybody from Hyderabad who recently received PPR/COPR?

(OR)

Do you know anyone from Hyderabad who received Canadian PPR/COPR recently?

We are trying to gather people who are interested in attending CIIP (Canadian Immigrant Integration Program) Free sessions in Hyderabad.

CIIP which was launched in 2007, is a pre-arrival service that provides an orientation to Canada to economic class immigrants before they land in Canada. And helping newcomers gain employment that reflects their skills, credentials and experience so they can be part of the Canadian economy and society soon after their arrival.

CIIP is managed by Colleges and Institutes Canada and funded by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Websites
https://www.newcomersuccess.ca/
https://www.planningforcanada.ca/

CIIP is a two day program.

First Day:
A session called 'Group Orientation (GO)' is done on the first day. It is a day long one ( approx. 8 hours). The GO provides information on job opportunities and job search, as well as on overcoming integration challenges.

Second day:
A session called personalised My Action Plan (MAP) is conducted. The MAP will guide on preparatory research and actions, before and after you land in Canada. The 1-3 hour MAP session will be delivered by a Canadian-trained Orientation Officer, who will also connect you to CIIP's partners in Canada for pre-arrival support.

I spoke to a CIIP coordinator and I was advised that in order to conduct a session in Hyderabad they require atleast 20 members.

Once we have the 20 members, I can try negotiating the dates with him and request them arrange a session in Hyderabad. Currently we are 14 members.

If you are interested, please PM your details. People who have attended this session advised that information they provide is priceless.

Please note that this session is offered free of charge. The attendees should satisfy below criteria.
  • You will need to have your Client ID Number/Unique Client Identifier (UCI).
  • You will need to provide one of the following documents confirming your eligibility:
    • an IRCC invitation to obtain pre-arrival services, or
    • a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) letter/document, or
    • a passport request letter that indicates Permanent Resident visa issuance, or
    • an IRCC request that an applicant for permanent residence complete a medical examination, or
    • a Single Entry Permanent Resident Visa, or
    • a Permanent Resident Visa pick up notification letter.
  • Need to upload your proof of eligibility immediately upon registration. If not, CIIP staff will request it from you to confirm your eligibility prior to offering services.

Let's utilise this opportunity and enroll for the session.

Regards
I'm interested in the CIIP session and i'm based out of Hyderabad as well. But is the CIIP session only for the people who received PPR?. I have submitted e-APR in the month of march and i'm still awaiting PPR

Reedvin

Jan 11, 2017
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
I'm interested in the CIIP session and i'm based out of Hyderabad as well. But is the CIIP session only for the people who received PPR?. I have submitted e-APR in the month of march and i'm still awaiting PPR
Hi Ravi check your PM.

aditya127

Dec 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
Hello guys,

I've been off the forum for past few months. Busy settling down.
It went smoothly. Thanks to helpful advices by all of you on this forum.

Could you also advise me with a query for my brother. Who is yet to complete one year full time work experience in his job.
But he has got the required hours (1560) already worked in his 9 months (Oct - Jun) of job. In India we usually work for 9 hours a day.

Is he eligible to apply for Express Entry based on 1 year equivalent hours worked, or he still needs to complete 1 year?

Regards,
Aditya

Bhavleen

Jun 21, 2016
Hi

I submitted my EE profile on 29th April. Got my medical passed on 22nd June. Can anybody predict when to expect PPR ??

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,

I've been off the forum for past few months. Busy settling down.
It went smoothly. Thanks to helpful advices by all of you on this forum.

Could you also advise me with a query for my brother. Who is yet to complete one year full time work experience in his job.
But he has got the required hours (1560) already worked in his 9 months (Oct - Jun) of job. In India we usually work for 9 hours a day.

Is he eligible to apply for Express Entry based on 1 year equivalent hours worked, or he still needs to complete 1 year?

Regards,
Aditya
no, still needs to complete 1 year.