+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

smfcoder

Feb 19, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18.May.2016
Nomination.....
16.Nov.2016 ITA
AOR Received.
14.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
31.Jan.2017
Passport Req..
7.Apr.2017
VISA ISSUED...
4.May.2017
I received my stamped passport and CoPR on the 4th of May. Many thanks to the several useful posts on this forum that helped me prepare the application, especially with complex topics such as getting PCCs from multiple countries.

However, even though I received my visa a while ago, the status on CIC's site still says that the final decision is pending. Should I be concerned?

Here's the complete status:

Application status => We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility => We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results => You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents => The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview => You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check => We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision => Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received my stamped passport and CoPR on the 4th of May. Many thanks to the several useful posts on this forum that helped me prepare the application, especially with complex topics such as getting PCCs from multiple countries.

However, even though I received my visa a while ago, the status on CIC's site still says that the final decision is pending. Should I be concerned?

Here's the complete status:

Application status => We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility => We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results => You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents => The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview => You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check => We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision => Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
no, it will change to aproved soon. even if it doesnt - doesnt matter :) you have the visa

good luck

Reactions: smfcoder

VRT

Mar 10, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
Quick question.. for an FSW-O from India will the VO be only NDVO? Can it be CPC Ottawa? Or from CPC Ottawa will all the Indian FSW Applications come to NDVO mandatorily?

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
Congratulations to all FSWO/PNPO from India who are now in IP2 ! Hope you will all get PPR soon.
As of yesterday many of you seem to be in IP2 with AORs from Feb and March. Please do share your timeline or any key points here and in the tracker. This will help all of us who are waiting for long.
Thanks

NB: Many IP1 in the tracker are actually IP2.

Last edited:

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
Quick question.. for an FSW-O from India will the VO be only NDVO? Can it be CPC Ottawa? Or from CPC Ottawa will all the Indian FSW Applications come to NDVO mandatorily?
It can be any VO, NDVO or CPC, or even London... they distribute workload across the world sometimes

Reactions: VRT

uncommonfriend

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-02-2017
Med's Done....
31-03-2017
How many Feb FSW-O applicants whose BG is still stuck at NA? My Meds passed on 31 Mar, BG changed from Not Started to NA on 26 Apr and since then nothing. Wake up CIC!! Winter is coming... Bring my case back to life. For the sake of all the old gods and new.

sm2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
PR approved for me FSW - Outland

AOR Feb 1st
Medical march 1st
Boss Verification Mail: 04-May
Boss Confirmation to IRCC: 10-May
PPR - 15 May
Passport Sent to Accra VO (Since I live in Accra, Ghana): 19-May
Confirmation of approval on website: 24-May
Awaiting Stamped passport

Thanks
GI

Hi
Could you please suggest what was mentioned in the email received from IRCC to your boss. What all do they ask. The company I worked for also has been taken over. The whole staff has changed including my boss. So wondering if the email from IRCC will get a proper response. Anything that can be done ?

Thanks

hbuttar25

Jan 11, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
02-03-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2017
Hi People,

My profile info:

March 8th AOR
FSWO, India
BG check Status : IP2 (we are processing your application) - 1st June 2017

montu1083

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2017
Nomination.....
03/12/2016
AOR Received.
17/01/2017
Passport Req..
31/05/2017
Hello Folks,

I forgot to mention here that I got PPR on 31st May... & I have submitted passports to VFS Ahmedabad for visa stamping on 1st June... My visa office is NDVO and I am PNP-O applicant, AOR on 17th Jan...

This thread is very helpful when I was stressed and nervous... All the Best to other applicants who are awaiting PPR.

Thanks & Regards,

Reactions: Aniclb

Aniclb

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE 23-04-2016
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
Friends

On 31st May, I have received the golden email requesting me to send my passport to NDVO through VFS.

Timeline as below :

Program: PNP OINP French Stream
Nomination : 21st Dec 2016
ITA : 22nd Dec 2016
e-APR submitted : 26th Jan 2017
Medical passed : 22nd Febr 2017
7th March 2017 Background check Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.
9th April 2017 Background check Not applicable
30th May 2017 Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
31st May 2017 request for passport and photograph

Any idea how long it takes for stamping from the time we send the passports through VFS ?

Am taking this opportunity to thank all the persons of good will, who had been very supportive and helpful in this long journey. For those who are still awaiting PR news, your time will come very soon !

Reactions: SimpleMac

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends

On 31st May, I have received the golden email requesting me to send my passport to NDVO through VFS.

Timeline as below :

Program: PNP OINP French Stream
Nomination : 21st Dec 2016
ITA : 22nd Dec 2016
e-APR submitted : 26th Jan 2017
Medical passed : 22nd Febr 2017
7th March 2017 Background check Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.
9th April 2017 Background check Not applicable
30th May 2017 Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
31st May 2017 request for passport and photograph

Any idea how long it takes for stamping from the time we send the passports through VFS ?

Am taking this opportunity to thank all the persons of good will, who had been very supportive and helpful in this long journey. For those who are still awaiting PR news, your time will come very soon !
I'm very curious to understand how OINP French stream application landed in NDVO :)

congrats.

SimpleMac

Nov 22, 2016
Hi all,
Has anyone submitted their passport for stamping to Bangalore VFS. If so what are the timings for that and do we need an appointment. Is this VFS located in yashwantpure?

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This week NDVO hasn't started with it's PPR drive. Let's hope we see some movement in the next couple of days.