+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

jas4can

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Nomination.....
15-06-2016 CIC App Received 15-07-2016
AOR Received.
04 Nov 2016
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
09 Dec 2016
Med's Request
17 Dec 2016
Med's Done....
21 Dec 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Congrats on DM. Could you please share your timeline

My GCKey account has now updated my BG check to "In Process". And I would not have thought to check it(constantly checking with no change was too disappointing so had stopped my daily checks) if I had not come across similar timeline people here who stated their BG checks had changed as well.
In turn checked my ecas status and it has changed to "Decision Made". What does this mean? How much of a time difference can anyone recommend from DM and BG check in process to recieving PPR mail.?? Any insight would be appreciated.

cat_woman

Star Member
Nov 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-06-2016
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
Med's Request
19-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
08-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-06-2017
LANDED..........
08-07-2017
Congrats on DM. Could you please share your timeline
MPNP SW EOI Confirmation: 25 Aug 2015

MPNP LAA: 4 Nov 2015

MPNP AOR: 11 Nov 2015

Letter of Approval Manitoba: 15 June 2016

Application sent to Sydney NS: 14 July 2016

Application received Sydney NS: 18 July 2016

AOR 1: 3 Nov 2016

AOR 2: 9 Dec 2016

Med’s Request: 19 Dec 2016

Med's Done: 21 Dec 2016

RPRF Request and Paid: 19 Dec 2016

uncommonfriend

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-02-2017
Med's Done....
31-03-2017
Lol ! Maybe and thats why its taking time for outlanders.
It is not taking time for outlanders - I saw a March 8 FSW-O get a PPR and a 28 Feb FSW-O also get it. Really not sure what in my application has delayed my PPR so much. I don't check any complication boxes (single, no foreign travel, left no gaps in personal history, lived only in 2 cities, worked with reputed listed MNCs and submitted more than double the required POF as proof). Not sure what else I could have done to make my case simpler :(:(:confused::confused:

Reactions: sukhpalsukh

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
It is not taking time for outlanders - I saw a March 8 FSW-O get a PPR and a 28 Feb FSW-O also get it. Really not sure what in my application has delayed my PPR so much. I don't check any complication boxes (single, no foreign travel, left no gaps in personal history, lived only in 2 cities, worked with reputed listed MNCs and submitted more than double the required POF as proof). Not sure what else I could have done to make my case simpler :(:(:confused::confused:
Well ! This is my observation and may be completely wrong.

Since April 10 CIC almost stopped issuing PPRs for FSWO (last Feb 10 AOR got PPR) and they were mainly issued for CEC. That continued for the rest of April and all of May. In this more than one and half month no one with AOR after Feb 10 got PPR. I cannot guess the reason for this, maybe a policy change or security check got postponed for some reason. End Feb and March AORs got medical pass after a delay of almost 30 days than normal. Average time for medical pass became 50-55 days and applications moved in bulk in a AOR time descending order.
What will happen in June ??? Some thoughts welcome :). Some outliers can be there in the tracker, but they are not good for any general prediction. I believe CIC work in batches.

Last edited:

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well ! This is my observation and may be completely wrong.

Since April 10 CIC almost stopped issuing PPRs for FSWO (last Feb 10 AOR got PPR) and they were mainly issued for CEC. That continued for the rest of April and all of May. In this more than one and half month no one with AOR after Feb 10 got PPR. I cannot guess the reason for this, maybe a policy change or security check got postponed for some reason. End Feb and March AORs got medical pass after a delay of almost 30 days than normal. Average time for medical pass became 50-55 days and applications moved in bulk in a AOR time descending order.
What will happen in June ??? Some thoughts welcome :). Some outliers can be there in the tracker, but they are not good for any general prediction. I believe CIC work in batches.
FSW-O are getting PPRs all the time, you need to follow the relevant threads.

There is a slowdown, sure - But its not like they are sitting idle watching GoT... :)

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
FSW-O are getting PPRs all the time, you need to follow the relevant threads.

There is a slowdown, sure - But its not like they are sitting idle watching GoT... :)
I already said that I may be wrong. And yes they work on the files, for ex, last candidate who received RPRF request is March 10 AOR. RPRF request is a big progress as we know. All I am saying is about issuing PPRs. No bulk PPRs issued after Feb 10 AOR for FSW outlands.

If you see the PPRs of March through April 10 you can see there is bulk PPR for FSWO and PNPO. Even CEC was less in total count. For ex, check this thread from March 1 to March 5 and see how many PPRs issued by NDVO - its a huge number and the AORs almost had similar timeline.

After April 10 there has been some PPRs but for some isolated cases and not in a bulk. I hope they have some good plan for us.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I already said that I may be wrong. And yes they work on the files, for ex, last candidate who received RPRF request is March 10 AOR. RPRF request is a big progress as we know. All I am saying is about issuing PPRs. No bulk PPRs issued after Feb 10 AOR for FSW outlands.

If you see the PPRs of March through April 10 you can see there is bulk PPR for FSWO and PNPO. Even CEC was less in total count. For ex, check this thread from March 1 to March 5 and see how many PPRs issued by NDVO - its a huge number and the AORs almost had similar timeline.

After April 10 there has been some PPRs but for some isolated cases and not in a bulk. I hope they have some good plan for us.
lol, there is no such thing as bulk PPRs... most cases seen so far are within the 180 days timeline, as long as that is followed then we should not have anything to complain about.

NDVO will always give out more PPRs... becoz guess what - Indians are the largest applicants in EE by far... if you look at percentage wise it would be the same almost.

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
lol, there is no such thing as bulk PPRs... most cases seen so far are within the 180 days timeline, as long as that is followed then we should not have anything to complain about.

NDVO will always give out more PPRs... becoz guess what - Indians are the largest applicants in EE by far... if you look at percentage wise it would be the same almost.
By bulk I mean 'batches'. As far as I know CIC process applications in batches. Anyways, good luck !

Gulwinder

Jan 29, 2016
Hi Team,

I got my PR and will be moving to Canada by 10th June. I have heard that I need to carry some funds along with me. Can anybody tell what would be the form of those funds. Do I need to carry dollars or I can have anything else.

sm2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Hi Guys
My eAPR date is 21st Jan 2017. My son's passport was expiring in Feb 17. Today I got a request for his travel docs- a new passport. Which I have uploaded. Could any one suggest at what stage my application could be ?
Medical -9th Feb
BG -NA
PNP O
FSW Outland

Thanks

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys
My eAPR date is 21st Jan 2017. My son's passport was expiring in Feb 17. Today I got a request for his travel docs- a new passport. Which I have uploaded. Could any one suggest at what stage my application could be ?
Medical -9th Feb
BG -NA
PNP O
FSW Outland

Thanks
hard to say... but hopefully you should have PPR soon.

Good thing is you know they are working on your application.

Good luck

SimpleMac

Nov 22, 2016
Hi Guys
Medical -9th Feb
BG -NA
PNP O
FSW Outland

Thanks
Hi sm2016
We have similar timelines. Aor 21 Jan pnp OINP . BG NA since Feb
Hoping for any update soon

sm2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Hi sm2016
We have similar timelines. Aor 21 Jan pnp OINP . BG NA since Feb
Hoping for any update soon
Yes. Thanks.
Any idea we can know if they have started the background check from the companies we have worked. At what stage it happens.

SimpleMac

Nov 22, 2016
Yes. Thanks.
Any idea we can know if they have started the background check from the companies we have worked. At what stage it happens.
Well i m not completely sure of that. Both the companies i had worked for are MNCs. So the email would have gone to a central HR department. Hence there seems to be no way of knowing if it has been done or not