+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

nerd

Jan 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkcan said:
Wow! Your entire process was done in 5 months ?
Actually 15 months. The signature only covers a part of the process.

IAMFINE

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Can some seniors answer my questions,

Currently I am in Canada and my family is in India, I have below doubts can some one please let me know

1)As per my PPR my Primary office is New Delhi.
As my Dependents are in India, can they send their passports alone to New Delhi Via VFS for stamping?

2)Can I send my passports for stamping here at Ottawa?

3)Do I need to mail anyone asking change of any processing center? Is it necessary, because already my primary office is Delhi, rite.

4)If yes for 3rd point, to which mail ID I need to send asking for change.

aniket2789

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Pune , India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
17-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2017
LANDED..........
19-07-2017
Congratulations IAMFINE, Nerd and neel for PPR...Wish you all the best

aniket2789

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Pune , India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
17-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2017
LANDED..........
19-07-2017
I have submitted passport to NDVO on 21st April. But still my application has not been approved till today 6th may .Is this some thing to worry about or is it still in normal processing time.when can I expect the decision and my passport back.

BhupeshDutt

Apr 14, 2017
Modinagar
aniket2789 said:
I have submitted passport to NDVO on 21st April. But still my application has not been approved till today 6th may .Is this some thing to worry about or is it still in normal processing time.when can I expect the decision and my passport back.
You can expect your passport by 8th or max by 9th may. Visa office takes 10 working days.

tarsuc

May 6, 2017
I'm a mbbs doc from India who graduated in 2012, and since then has been working in rural health centers (both government and Private).

I had a few questions about the express entry PR that i hope someone here can clarify.

a) When I write about my work experience, how will Canadian govt confirm my employment status from these rural health centers? Do i have to find phone numbers of all the clinics where i worked, and mention them? What all do i have to mention about the work experience? Will it matter much that I did not work in a private advanced hospital, but rather clinics in rural centers?

b) Does having a higher score than the minimum necessary score increase your chances? As in, if i have a very high score IELTS score to a minimum necessary score, does that offer me an advantage?

c) Does applying for visa through a visa agency offer an advantage when compared to applying on your own? On calculating, I think I have a express entry CRS score of 418.

Aniclb

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE 23-04-2016
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
Hi Tarsuc

My replies as below.

Your queries are posted in the wrong forum, request you to check the eligibility and step by step instructions on the Express Entry Profile.

tarsuc said:
I'm a mbbs doc from India who graduated in 2012, and since then has been working in rural health centers (both government and Private).

I had a few questions about the express entry PR that i hope someone here can clarify.

a) When I write about my work experience, how will Canadian govt confirm my employment status from these rural health centers? Do i have to find phone numbers of all the clinics where i worked, and mention them? What all do i have to mention about the work experience? Will it matter much that I did not work in a private advanced hospital, but rather clinics in rural centers?

b) Does having a higher score than the minimum necessary score increase your chances? As in, if i have a very high score IELTS score to a minimum necessary score, does that offer me an advantage? Yes, having a higher score increases your chances of getting an ITA directly

c) Does applying for visa through a visa agency offer an advantage when compared to applying on your own? On calculating, I think I have a express entry CRS score of 418.
- There is no need to go through an agency to apply for Canada, the agent has no influence on the entire process. You can apply yourself and save time and money.

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
Is it required for my spouse (she is included in my PR Application) to be present in the VFS office while submitting the passports for PR Visa stamping? Guys please reply asap...

raven00090

Oct 27, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
Not many PPRs from NDVO, it seems to be silent for now.

IOS9.2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Hi Guys,

I have got my PPR finally, FSW PNP 7th Jan AOR

Wanted to know if i have to submit my old passport or just the current one to visa stamping ..

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
IOS9.2 said:
Hi Guys,

I have got my PPR finally, FSW PNP 7th Jan AOR

Wanted to know if i have to submit my old passport or just the current one to visa stamping ..

Thanks
Congratulations! All the very best! Submitting the current PP alone will do!

narindersahib

Nov 21, 2016
Neel0526 said:
Is it required for my spouse (she is included in my PR Application) to be present in the VFS office while submitting the passports for PR Visa stamping? Guys please reply asap...
Hey Neel Congrats for your PPR :)

Further could you help to get some info from ur GCMS notes.

when was your R10 and A11.2 was completed if we have to compare with ur BG changes? trying to understand how much time they take to transfer the file after first eligibility check.