+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Marsgpra said:
@bestofluck
If it gets dispatched tomorrow VFS is holiday on Saturday right is it good to wait for courier
If you get dispatched message or even without a message you must call them up before 5 pm tomorrow and fix up either courier or pick up for Monday morning. Explain them the urgency may be they arrange delivery on Saturday

kittU2000

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
This is my current status since last 5 days. No change in the status. Any idea what s next and timeline. Pls help and guide as anxiety levels are really high.

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

MonuTalli

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Hyderabad, INDIA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16th May 2016
AOR Received.
25th June 2016
IELTS Request
UP Front
Med's Request
UP Front
Passport Req..
15th February 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
18-05-2017
varinder1717 said:
Does anyone know how many days it takes for New delhi vo to stamp the PR visa after they receive my passport?
It would take 4 to 5 days. In my case i opted to pick up the passports myself from VFS.

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
Guys, I submitted my eAPR on December 10,2016. Medicals passed December 14, 2016. BGC NN--NS 2016.No updates since then.... FBI PCC not submitted during eAPR, Submitted FBI PCC on February 11, 2017 via CSE. No acknowledgement of that till now. No updates. Worries on High. and OMG yesterday 7:33 AM ottawa time , I got P P aaaarr in e-mail.......yes PPR.

A huge thanks to the forum members, everyone here,,,, I got all my queries solved here. you were of big support. Really appreaciate the efforts. I m not mentioning names coz everyone here knows who is helping all others.

Still not able to believe as got I e-mail but no updates in mycic account.

and pls note VO is NDVO.

mrvipul

Feb 12, 2017
Hi MonuTalli

I am based on SINP PNP with employment job offer and my time line is as below.

(1) Nomination approved on 27 April-2016

(2) PR application submitted at Nova scotia on 30 jne- 2016

(3) Got first Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) on 19 August-2016

(4) Application transferred at NDVO on 11 October -2016 ( Second AOR)

(5) Medical requested on 16 December -2016

(6) Medical done on 19 December 2016

(7) Got Email requested to pay RPRF (Landing fees) on 20 December -2016

(8) Paid RPRF on 20 December -2016 and forwarded Payment receipt to Delhi immigration.

(9) Medical updated as PASSED on 25/25 December -2016.

As well please see ECAS below.

We received your application for permanent residence on May 30, 2016.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 18, 2016.
We started processing your application on August 18, 2016.
Medical results have been received.

Online status as..

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Waiting for Passport Request.... kindly please help when i expected PPR and DM>

Many Thanks...

BHJ

Nov 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hitesh0414 said:
Guys, I submitted my eAPR on December 10,2016. Medicals passed December 14, 2016. BGC NN--NS 2016.No updates since then.... FBI PCC not submitted during eAPR, Submitted FBI PCC on February 11, 2017 via CSE. No acknowledgement of that till now. No updates. Worries on High. and OMG yesterday 7:33 AM ottawa time , I got P P aaaarr in e-mail.......yes PPR.

A huge thanks to the forum members, everyone here,,,, I got all my queries solved here. you were of big support. Really appreaciate the efforts. I m not mentioning names coz everyone here knows who is helping all others.

and pls note VO is NDVO.
Congrats mate..!!!!

nv0411

Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05 Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017
hitesh0414 said:

and pls note VO is NDVO.
Same here.. Got "Ready for Visa/Pret pour Visa" email from XXX@cic.gc.ca this morning.. but no message in CIC account...

Marsgpra

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22 May 2016
AOR Received.
9 July 2016
IELTS Request
Up Front
Med's Request
Up Front
Med's Done....
11 July 2016
Interview........
NN
Passport Req..
28 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
bestofluck said:
If you get dispatched message or even without a message you must call them up before 5 pm tomorrow and fix up either courier or pick up for Monday morning. Explain them the urgency may be they arrange delivery on Saturday
I called the Helpdesk and they asked to submit a letter for expedite the process
They said they are not sure whether I can receive by that time
:( :(

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Marsgpra said:
I called the Helpdesk and they asked to submit a letter for expedite the process
They said they are not sure whether I can receive by that time
:( :(
Hope you get it. passports upto 7th are stamped and dispatched.

We will see a lot more dispatched because its Friday. I also expect my passport to be dispatched by this evening. Mine reached on 8th.

mrvipul

Feb 12, 2017
I am based on SINP PNP with employment job offer and my time line is as below.

(1) Nomination approved on 27 April-2016

(2) PR application submitted at Nova scotia on 30 jne- 2016

(3) Got first Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) on 19 August-2016

(4) Application transferred at NDVO on 11 October -2016 ( Second AOR)

(5) Medical requested on 16 December -2016

(6) Medical done on 19 December 2016

(7) Got Email requested to pay RPRF (Landing fees) on 20 December -2016

(Cool Paid RPRF on 20 December -2016 and forwarded Payment receipt to Delhi immigration.

(9) Medical updated as PASSED on 25/25 December -2016.

As well please see ECAS below.

We received your application for permanent residence on May 30, 2016.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 18, 2016.
We started processing your application on August 18, 2016.
Medical results have been received.

Online status as..

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Background check Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.

Waiting for Passport Request.... kindly please help when i expected PPR and DM>

Many Thanks...

nerd

Jan 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kittU2000 said:
This is my current status since last 5 days. No change in the status. Any idea what s next and timeline. Pls help and guide as anxiety levels are really high.

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Background check Not applicable.
I am in the same status since last 17 days.
It's normal.
Chill.

adichourasiya

Mar 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Nov[CIC]
Nomination.....
12 Oct[OPNP]
AOR Received.
2 Nov[CIC]
Med's Done....
10 nov
I have submitted my passport at vfs on 6th March, my processing office is ndvo but since I'm in Thailand my passport will go to Singapore high commission.
any idea how much time Singapore office might take? I really need passport for identification and emergency need.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
You can collect it on the next day after dispatch. If you have opted for courier, you can call them and cancel it saying you will collect it personally. This will save a day
bestofluck:

Received email last night at 11:40 PM

Dear xxxxxxxx , Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxx – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office,Bangalore on 09/03/2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre,Hyderabad. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Today, when I called, I was told that the tracker status will change to Ready for Collection; only then I can go and collect the PP. Hope to get PP.
[/color]