+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

PavS

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any one having travel history for more than 2 countries got PPR? May be my because of my travel history PPR getting delayed...

Marsgpra

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22 May 2016
AOR Received.
9 July 2016
IELTS Request
Up Front
Med's Request
Up Front
Med's Done....
11 July 2016
Interview........
NN
Passport Req..
28 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Got this update in MY CIC, It means my Passport is stamped?

Seniors show some light on this
@girl is your status is showing same?

Marsgpra

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22 May 2016
AOR Received.
9 July 2016
IELTS Request
Up Front
Med's Request
Up Front
Med's Done....
11 July 2016
Interview........
NN
Passport Req..
28 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
PavS said:
Any one having travel history for more than 2 countries got PPR? May be my because of my travel history PPR getting delayed...
Yes, I got

I think you have some more time to get PPR bro. Wait patiently it will come

navigogana

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Congratulations for getting back the PP/COPR but sorry about the little tear in the COPR. Well, shouldn't be an issue but if you want to get it printed again, you have to contact the Visa office and tell them your situation. They will tell you if you need to get it printed again or not.

Also, could you kindly tell me when you submitted your passports to VFS and which VFS you submitted them to?
Hi RajKamal,

Thanks for the suggestion. I got my passport back in 3 days. Submitted on Monday and got it back on Wednesday. Like it took 48 hours.

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Marsgpra said:
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Got this update in MY CIC, It means my Passport is stamped?

Seniors show some light on this
@girl is your status is showing same?
Yes, correct. This means that your PP is stamped. Good luck. Could you kindly tell me when you submitted it and from when it is IP at NDVO?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Guys, I submitted my PP to VFS on 3rd March. 4 and 5 were weekend. My PP was received at NDVO on 6th March (and the status says it is in progress since 6th March). I haven't received a message saying that my PP has been dispatched (I don't see it in the online tracker either) NOR my application has been closed and approved in myCIC account. Anyone in a similar situation?

Slightly concerned because my friends who submitted the PP along with me on the same day at the same time at the same VFS have received their return tracker messages yesterday (and their applications were closed and approved).

Marsgpra

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22 May 2016
AOR Received.
9 July 2016
IELTS Request
Up Front
Med's Request
Up Front
Med's Done....
11 July 2016
Interview........
NN
Passport Req..
28 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes, correct. This means that your PP is stamped. Good luck. Could you kindly tell me when you submitted it and from when it is IP at NDVO?
I submitted the passports on 6th March at Hyderabad VFS
Yesterday I got a call from Canada Embassy asking whether I can travel before June 17th as my Medicals weer expiring, I said Yes
Today morning the status in the application is changed :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Marsgpra said:
I submitted the passports on 6th March at Hyderabad VFS
Yesterday I got a call from Canada Embassy asking whether I can travel before June 17th as my Medicals weer expiring, I said Yes
Today morning the status in the application is changed :)
Great, thanks for the info!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Guys, I submitted my PP to VFS on 3rd March. 4 and 5 were weekend. My PP was received at NDVO on 6th March (and the status says it is in progress since 6th March). I haven't received a message saying that my PP has been dispatched (I don't see it in the online tracker either) NOR my application has been closed and approved in myCIC account. Anyone in a similar situation?

Slightly concerned because my friends who submitted the PP along with me on the same day at the same time at the same VFS have received their return tracker messages yesterday (and their applications were closed and approved).
Looks strange. Please call up the number given. the guy on phone gives all details. Select the language as Hindi

AK_canada

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
JW8 said:
Good morning Friends,
Today at 5:40am in the morning I received an email in my inbox from cpco final request with subject "Ready for visa".

When I checked my account, it shows we are processing your background check and we will reach out if there is any information needed.

Last I checked my account was at 1 am so was shocked and happy when I checked it as soon as I got up :)

My primary office shows CPC-Ottawa.

While I believe I received the golden email, it's still difficult to trust myself after waiting and no update on my application since 15 Dec ( after medical pass).
Since the email was sent on 8th March Canadian time, I would take it as Woman's day gift from CPC :)
Thank you all the seniors on this forum to guide me with the process.

PS: FSWO AOR 4 Dec 2016
Congratulations! i have the exact same situation - 5:20 am IST. Primary office switched to Ottawa.
BUT IT'S PPR for me too :D

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
AK_canada said:
Congratulations! i have the exact same situation - 5:20 am IST. Primary office switched to Ottawa.
BUT IT'S PPR for me too :D
:eek: :eek: Files being shared by Ottawa now ? Hope it speed up the process for all

congrats

girlgoneinternational

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
9-3-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:

Hi Raj

I have exact same timeline . My passport was delivered to Canada visa office on March 6 th ... But nothing after that . Application status is same and VFS website says that the passport is at Canada visa office for processing .
I was going through other threads and saw that it can take upto 3 weeks . But I am sure we will get ours sooner

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:

Hi Raj, Congratulations ! You have helped a lot of people in this forum and have worked as a ray of hope for many. Dont worry, you will soon get your PP back as NDVO is fully loaded. My best wishes with you.
Happy landing ! :)

raven00090

Oct 27, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
Congrats everyone who got the PPR already. Looking forward to mine too!