+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

DSWalia

Mar 6, 2016
Hi All,

I have received Travel history and RPRF request from CIC today for my application.

Could someone please suggest what is required here exactly.

Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip
duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information.

does anyone have any idea on what they mean by "including citizenship and resident document information"?
I don't see anything related to it on the "Supplementary Information - Your Travels" form.

@Raj,

My BG status has also changed to IP for second time with this RPRF request. just to add my GCMS Notes issued on 15th Feb mentioned my Eligibility and Security has not started. My LVO is NDVO.

Looking forward for your expert advice. Thanks in advance.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marsgpra said:
I don't know may because I have H1B visa stamped last month so that is the reason why they asked me
Don't know now I am scared
Marsgpra

I have a USA B1/B2 visa stamp for 10 years on my PP, but I never traveled to USA.

VFS did not call me. Still wondering why VFS called. Let's wait, monitor and hope we get back our PP with COPR.

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
kamy said:
Does this group still exists? I scanned the code but don't see the group being added to my chat list.
I also cannot do so Kamy

JW8

Nov 3, 2016
Good morning Friends,

Today at 5:40am in the morning I received an email in my inbox from cpco final request with subject "Ready for visa".

When I checked my account, it shows we are processing your background check and we will reach out if there is any information needed.

Last I checked my account was at 1 am so was shocked and happy when I checked it as soon as I got up :)

My primary office shows CPC-Ottawa.

While I believe I received the golden email, it's still difficult to trust myself after waiting and no update on my application since 15 Dec ( after medical pass).

Since the email was sent on 8th March Canadian time, I would take it as Woman's day gift from CPC :)

Thank you all the seniors on this forum to guide me with the process.

PS: FSWO AOR 4 Dec 2016

Cheers,
JW8

vrlkacha

Jul 23, 2016
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JW8 said:
Good morning Friends,

Today at 5:40am in the morning I received an email in my inbox from cpco final request with subject "Ready for visa".

When I checked my account, it shows we are processing your background check and we will reach out if there is any information needed.

Last I checked my account was at 1 am so was shocked and happy when I checked it as soon as I got up :)

While I believe I received the golden email, it's still difficult to trust myself after waiting and no update on my application since 15 Dec ( after medical pass).

Since the email was sent on 8th March Canadian time, I would take it as Woman's day gift from CPC :)

PS: FSWO AOR 4 Dec 2017

Cheers,
JW8
Awesome! Congratulations JW8. Best woman's day gift, indeed!!
By the way, are you from future? AOR 4 Dec 2017!!??

Ajaychhabra79

Dec 24, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 mar 2017
AOR Received.
3 mar 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Hi Friends

I recd my AOR on 2nd march. When should i expect to get a PPR.
What do they do in background checks.
Feeling little anxious that everything goes well. ???

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
JW8 said:
Good morning Friends,

PS: FSWO AOR 4 Dec 2017

Cheers,
JW8
Congratulations! That's PPR! All the best!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
navigogana said:
Hi Guys,

Today I received my passport's after stamp. I would like to thank you all for your support during this time period.
As my wife was very excited while opening the passport package she accidentally put the COPR letter over the gum portion of the paper and while picking up the letter she tore up the small portion of the letter now in the COPR client copy had "a" missing in "Marital Status". Is there any big issue regarding this? Whom should I contain if I need another print copy the same?

Let me know if guys found any relevant information.

Thanks
Congratulations for getting back the PP/COPR but sorry about the little tear in the COPR. Well, shouldn't be an issue but if you want to get it printed again, you have to contact the Visa office and tell them your situation. They will tell you if you need to get it printed again or not.

Also, could you kindly tell me when you submitted your passports to VFS and which VFS you submitted them to?

Ajaychhabra79

Dec 24, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 mar 2017
AOR Received.
3 mar 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
PavS said:
Hope I will get the golden mail atleast today..
keep your fingers crossed :)

Marsgpra

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22 May 2016
AOR Received.
9 July 2016
IELTS Request
Up Front
Med's Request
Up Front
Med's Done....
11 July 2016
Interview........
NN
Passport Req..
28 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
MZASAM said:
Marsgpra

I have a USA B1/B2 visa stamp for 10 years on my PP, but I never traveled to USA.

VFS did not call me. Still wondering why VFS called. Let's wait, monitor and hope we get back our PP with COPR.
I too have a valid B1/B2 also bro
would you mind inbox ur number to me we can talk over phone