+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marsgpra said:
Guys did anyone received call from VFS after submitting passports
I got a call from VFS asking whether I can travel before June 17 and informed that they will send my passports within weeks time

Is it normal, bit worried now
Marsgpra ; No call received from VFS.
Why are they asking if I you can travel before June 17??
Will send your passports within weeks time (Do you mean; Will send your passports within a weeks time)

No. It's not normal. None of the applicants reported to have received a call from VFS.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
girlgoneinternational said:
Don't worry Royce you will get it very soon . I see you received request for schedule A .. Observing various threads ... A lot of people received PPR after being requested schedule a , travel history etc .... Some of them even received PPR the very same day ...

Your PPR is imminent ... And all the best for it ..
I will distribute a box of sweets to each person on this thread if I get PPR and approval within this month! :)

Feel free to inbox me your address the day that happens!!!

kittU2000

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
This is my current status. How much more time..... pls guid

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
royce110 said:
I will distribute a box of sweets to each person on this thread if I get PPR and approval within this month! :)

Feel free to inbox me your address the day that happens!!!
Nice try to ask someone's address :p

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
kittU2000 said:
This is my current status. How much more time..... pls guid

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Not much time to PPR. Your application is in progress

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
I have noticed the following trend with NDVO.

e-AOR to medical : 30 days
Medical to PPR : 30 days

Is this true that for all applicants who are now residing in India, NDVO process the files?

Marsgpra

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22 May 2016
AOR Received.
9 July 2016
IELTS Request
Up Front
Med's Request
Up Front
Med's Done....
11 July 2016
Interview........
NN
Passport Req..
28 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
MZASAM said:
Marsgpra ; No call received from VFS.
Why are they asking if I you can travel before June 17??
Will send your passports within weeks time (Do you mean; Will send your passports within a weeks time)

No. It's not normal. None of the applicants reported to have received a call from VFS.
I don't know may because I have H1B visa stamped last month so that is the reason why they asked me
Don't know now I am scared

navigogana

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Today I received my passport's after stamp. I would like to thank you all for your support during this time period.
As my wife was very excited while opening the passport package she accidentally put the COPR letter over the gum portion of the paper and while picking up the letter she tore up the small portion of the letter now in the COPR client copy had "a" missing in "Marital Status". Is there any big issue regarding this? Whom should I contain if I need another print copy the same?

Let me know if guys found any relevant information.

Thanks

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joyaman said:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/5cgYsJt7zmmJThBInGGPpz

Dear All
above is the Link to join the NDVO whatsaap group...
Does this group still exists? I scanned the code but don't see the group being added to my chat list.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alex_carter said:
I have got AOR on Feb 25. When should I expect a PPR request
Six months on an average, if security moves faster it can be early as well.