+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

ashishsharma2985

Sep 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
Doc's Request.
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Recommend that you check Skyscanner.com in incognito mode. You'll find very good deals!
Congrats Raj. You have always been of great support. I pray to god that you have successfull life in your new country ;D

rsingh123

Star Member
Jun 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today, March 04 @ 2pm India time , application status changed to "closed" with final decision being "This application has been approved". Had received the PPR on Feb 28 and submitted PPs on Mar 01.

Maybe NDVO is working over Saturdays.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smfcoder said:
So that they won't know what you've been looking for between multiple sessions. Ticketing websites are known to use this data to increase fares.
rajkamalmohanram said:
Precisely.
So they track IP to increase fare next time I open the site. I had heard about that but wasn't sure that they really do this.

vrlkacha

Jul 23, 2016
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamy said:
So they track IP to increase fare next time I open the site. I had heard about that but wasn't sure that they really do this.
Yes, their algorithms use IP to check return rate and so incognito mode is not enough. To remain anonymous while booking flight for cheap, try out Tor browser or VPN services.

montu1083

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2017
Nomination.....
03/12/2016
AOR Received.
17/01/2017
Passport Req..
31/05/2017
rsingh123 said:
Today, March 04 @ 2pm India time , application status changed to "closed" with final decision being "This application has been approved". Had received the PPR on Feb 28 and submitted PPs on Mar 01.

Congratulations Dude... All the Best for happy & successful Landing...

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rsingh123 said:

Congratulations! All the very best!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Surbhigurpreet said:
Guys Raj also got his PPR... He has helped everybody... Let's make it big for him.... Congratulations RAJ.... 3 PPR from Nov till now
rohitbites said:
YO!!!! CONGRATS RAJ! :D :D
gantisunil86 said:
Congratulations all, Raj happy for u Bestofluck get ready its time to get sloshed
bestofluck said:
congrats Raj on your PPR. All the best. That was direct PPR, you deserved it !!!!
workharder said:
Very happy for you Raj you helped me a lot..All the very best..Still awaiting ppr
Pawshi said:
Hey Raj,

Congratulations! Wish you all the good luck for landing preparation and landing. What are your plans for landing, sometime soon or will take time?

By the way, your signature still shows ?? :p :p
kittU2000 said:
Congratulations Raj. You are really a great help to everyone. God bless
sbrs2010 said:
Congratulations to all who got PPR. Happy for Raj and Stalker. Bestofluck you are up next. All the best
Rob2K said:
Congratulations Raj..:) All the very best.

And congratulations to all those who got the PR's for the past 1 week.
sushsmart15 said:
Congratulations Raj.
vrlkacha said:
You were so right (as always)!! Many congratulations...
aniket2789 said:
Congrats Raj....
rsingh123 said:
Congratulations Raj And Stalker, so happy for you both :)
firstone said:
Congratulations Raj!!!! you've been more than a mentor to most of us... your time to celebrate.... I am so happy for you.
vhparekh said:
Any PPRs from AOR after 2nd Nov? I show many 2nd Nov getting PPRs.. almost 4..

Congratulations @Raj !!
MZASAM said:
WoW, What a day!!! Congrats, Raj

It’s great to see so many VIPs, Champions, Heros, seniors members, applicants thanking and congratulating our good friend.

Even though we are from different geographies, different age groups, and have all kinds of jobs and interests,

it is certain that we all have one thing in common: Our admiration for a man called:

Rajkamal..........

Who selflessly supported innumerable applicants at each stage with his knowledge of the Provincial, PR processes.

I would like to say thanks for being a man of action and not just words.

You got us started; rallying many people to work together. Your words are highly motivational and are truly inspirational. Thanks.

Truly; It would never have happened without you.

Now, We are all waiting to hear about Bestofluck and other applicants PPRs.
musicnlyrx said:
Just logged in the forum and what I saw. PPPPPPPRRRRRRR for Raj

CONGRATULATIONS RAJ.......u deserved it man. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Lots of good luck to you for all the good work you have done buddy.
Have a best of the journey ahead.

One again Congratulations Raj and all others who have got PPR.

@BestofLuck - hope you get it soon buddy. BG IP for a long time.
rohitbites said:
Awesomely put across MZASAM! Rajkamal has been a blessing to all of us in times of crisis and need. His selfless and tireless devotion to help all of us here on this forum would've certainly put strain on his personal life, but nevertheless, a true gentleman that he is, never let anyone down.

This PPR journey wouldn't have been a smooth one for all of us if not for one guy to come out of nowhere and walk alongside leading the pack. Raj, you are a movement man! And you have set such an immense example for all of us to absorb and follow. And I would say that we all agree to help one another in this perilous journey.

Thank you so much my friend.

All the very best moving ahead. :)
Marsgpra said:
Congratulations Raj,

Hope we continue to stay connected
Samandy631 said:
Congratulations Guys!!!....u people really deserved it!!

Happy landing...
skdubai said:
@Raj.. Congrats buddy.. At last you are there.. Al the best for the rest of your journey
vidhu88 said:
Really happy for you Raj! :) You have been a great support by sharing your knowledge of this entire process.

I was wondering if your application status BGC ever changed to "In-Progress" as I noticed that it didn't change for a lot of other applicants.
ashishsharma2985 said:
Congrats Raj. You have always been of great support. I pray to god that you have successfull life in your new country ;D
girlgoneinternational said:
OMG OMG OMG it's PPR for Raj ....
Congratulations .....
dvs07 said:
BIG Congrats Raj....you were always a great help ....best wishes

Thanks a LOT guys! Sorry I have to reply to everyone like this with a common post - the number is a lot :p .

You guys have used very kind words - It feels so warm and comfortable to be among you guys. You guys are the best! Thanks a lot! Thanks from the bottom of my heart for all the help and moral support you've given me!

To those who have already received PPR - My heartiest congratulations! To those who are still waiting - Trust me guys, I kind of stopped believing it until I saw that e-mail. It feels so unreal when you get that e-mail - It takes time to make sense of the entire situation - You WILL get it. Unless you have a criminal background or you misrepresented yourself, you WILL get it. I wish everyone success - Good luck and all the very best!

girlgoneinternational

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
9-3-2017
OMG OMG OMG it's PPR for Raj ....
Congratulations .....

girlgoneinternational

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
9-3-2017
MZASAM said:

Great!!! You submitted personally. Next week I am expecting to receive my passport back.

Yes I had to travel all the way to Delhi ... But the happiness and excitement of PPR overcame the tiredness of going and coming back the same day . ... Hope to receive passport soon with immigrant visa .

dvs07

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
22nd July
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
yes
rajkamalmohanram said:
Thanks a LOT guys! Sorry I have to reply to everyone like this with a common post - the number is a lot :p .

You guys have used very kind words - It feels so warm and comfortable to be among you guys. You guys are the best! Thanks a lot! Thanks from the bottom of my heart for all the help and moral support you've given me!

To those who have already received PPR - My heartiest congratulations! To those who are still waiting - Trust me guys, I kind of stopped believing it until I saw that e-mail. It feels so unreal when you get that e-mail - It takes time to make sense of the entire situation - You WILL get it. Unless you have a criminal background or you misrepresented yourself, you WILL get it. I wish everyone success - Good luck and all the very best!

BIG Congrats Raj....you were always a great help ....best wishes

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
girlgoneinternational said:
Yes I had to travel all the way to Delhi ... But the happiness and excitement of PPR overcame the tiredness of going and coming back the same day . ... Hope to receive passport soon with immigrant visa .
Yes, you can expect the PP next week..

jan17th

Star Member
Feb 24, 2014
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017 (ITA)
AOR Received.
07-02-2017
Congratulations to all who have received their PPR and to those who are at the edge of getting it.
All the very best to all the other applicants.

Sorry guys to post this in between the conversation, but there is a Whatsapp group for CEC Outland applicants.

Below is the link:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/F0LKqDADnkJFmzkRu5IzrA

Everyone is open to join the group.

Please do join and let your fellow CEC Outland mates to know about this group so that a lot of people can be there and we can track the progress and discuss the scenarios in relation to the same.

Please do join the group to help others waiting for the same goal, "Back to Canada".

https://chat.whatsapp.com/F0LKqDADnkJFmzkRu5IzrA

Thanks everyone.
Your support is much appreciated.

regalkp

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Guys any information about the interviews held by NDVO or anytype of telephonic conversation??

Pls reply its urgent