+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

pavanm

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I have collected my passports and COPR 20 Feb 2016. One of my friends Stanlee (who also collected passports) has documented his observations below. My experience is also very similar to what's written here. Wanted to share with you all to understand what and how things move once you receive BGIP/PPR

Some observations
1. Date of Issue of Visa - For me it is the date when BG changed to IP rather than PPR date. So I am assuming for all those guys who get PPR immediately or after few days of BGIP, you can assume that your background was checked way before, but only thing the status changed when everything was approved.

2. Date of Expiry of Visa - Generally or mostly, for everyone it is exactly the same date after a year they got their Medicals done. For me medicals was done on June 10, 2016 but visa expiry and medical expiry date shows as June 16, 2017. So, I am assuming it could be the date the clinic entered our reports in their system (eMedicals) or uploaded our medical reports to CIC.

3. Photos - Though they ask for two photos, they affix one to the COPR and the return the other one to you. For us they affixed the one which has the name, DOB, photo studio details.

Note
1. Please double check whether all the information in the COPR (2 copies) and the visa is correct for the primary applicant and dependents. If there are any issues or discrepancies in the information, contact CIC immediately.
2. You get 2 copies of COPR, one with photo affixed and one without it. Do not sign the COPR till you reach the port of entry and asked by the immigration official to do so.
3. Do not fold your COPR beyond what CIC has already done.
4. If you have submitted multiple passports per head, please check all pages are there and are intact. Check all your valid visas as well.

All the best!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pavanm said:
Guys, I have collected my passports and COPR 20 Feb 2016. One of my friends Stanlee (who also collected passports) has documented his observations below. My experience is also very similar to what's written here. Wanted to share with you all to understand what and how things move once you receive BGIP/PPR

Some observations
1. Date of Issue of Visa - For me it is the date when BG changed to IP rather than PPR date. So I am assuming for all those guys who get PPR immediately or after few days of BGIP, you can assume that your background was checked way before, but only thing the status changed when everything was approved.

2. Date of Expiry of Visa - Generally or mostly, for everyone it is exactly the same date after a year they got their Medicals done. For me medicals was done on June 10, 2016 but visa expiry and medical expiry date shows as June 16, 2017. So, I am assuming it could be the date the clinic entered our reports in their system (eMedicals) or uploaded our medical reports to CIC.

3. Photos - Though they ask for two photos, they affix one to the COPR and the return the other one to you. For us they affixed the one which has the name, DOB, photo studio details.

Note
1. Please double check whether all the information in the COPR (2 copies) and the visa is correct for the primary applicant and dependents. If there are any issues or discrepancies in the information, contact CIC immediately.
2. You get 2 copies of COPR, one with photo affixed and one without it. Do not sign the COPR till you reach the port of entry and asked by the immigration official to do so.
4. If you have submitted multiple passports per head, please check all pages are there and are intact. Check all your valid visas as well.

All the best!
Congratulations and thanks for sharing it here on the forum! +1

Nishant2201

Jul 21, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2016
AOR Received.
06-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
That's very useful info. Thanks very much. +1

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pavanm said:

Some observations

Note

All the best!
Thanks for summarizing this information, on second point, this is the date your medicals were passed by CIC.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is the end of another week at NDVO with no real action on PPRs

sushsub

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Guys, a 18th October applicant (PNP/NDVO) just reported BG IP!
Cool. Bestofluck, you are so close.

Samandy631

Sep 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2016
Nomination.....
Ontario
AOR Received.
21-08-2016
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
pavanm said:

Some observations

Note

All the best!
Very useful info!!!...thanks a lot buddy!

raven00090

Oct 27, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
It's been more than 27 days and even my meds have not passed. Do you think my file's at NDVO?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
raven00090 said:
It's been more than 27 days and even my meds have not passed. Do you think my file's at NDVO?
No it will only be transferred to LVO after medicals get passed.

MIKASINGH374

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-06-2016
AOR Received.
04-07-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
Marsgpra, dvs07 any update please?

Marsgpra

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22 May 2016
AOR Received.
9 July 2016
IELTS Request
Up Front
Med's Request
Up Front
Med's Done....
11 July 2016
Interview........
NN
Passport Req..
28 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
MIKASINGH374 said:
No Mika

Nothing from my end

dvs07

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
22nd July
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
yes
MIKASINGH374 said:
Sorry bro....nothing yet :(

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Hopes recharged ;) ;) ;)

OR Turbo Charged!!! ;) ;)

WoW The next BG IP is reserved for you (Oct 19 2016) . We all wish you get it tomorrow morning

as some applicants got Sat 18 Feb !!!