+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@royce110, who else can understand your position then few of us who all shared the time. Hope things get over for you and all quickly and the dream journey comes to an end.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
@royce110, who else can understand your position then few of us who all shared the time. Hope things get over for you and all quickly and the dream journey comes to an end.

request

Please remove the bold, make it a simple text.
Thanks mate

Noted

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
royce110 said:
Thanks mate

Noted
Actually I feel IRCC made the same mistake OINP made. OINP invited all 6000 all together and then took one year to process. IRCC also invited so many in recent months and now will consume the whole 2017. Hope they have the plan unlike OINP, to prove different and efficient

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
royce110 said:
First it was OONP and now NDVO.. Trust me when I say this, I was at my wits end before getting ITA, 11 months of wait..

And to add insult to injury I am having a tough time at work and on the verge of quitting, imagine that.

PPR is like a key to my prison now. And I am sure there are many who might be in the same position.

May history not repeat itself and may we get the PPRs soon!!!!
Same as your situation, each passing day at work is like "not any more" :)
NDVO changing so many BG status is really worrisome whether they would be able to process for PPR with the same rate

samirachugh01

Feb 21, 2017
Hi All,

I received ITA in the 25th January Draw.

I have been asked to upload the required documents(medical report, police clearance certificate, educational documents, employment records, financial summary report, passport, marriage certificate, child birth certificate, digital photo) and then pay the fees.

I have few queries, it will be great if anyone can throw some light on these:

1) Is there any other formality after uploading above mentioned(asked for) documents and paying the fees? Or is it end of the application process?

2) I am more worried as my husband's passport was declared damaged(water marks) when he went for getting police clearance from Passport Seva Kendra. He has now applied for re-issue of passport and it will take time. We are expecting issue of passport by 31st March. 25th April being our last date, I want to to be double sure about the procedure, if any, after the completion of work in Step 1.

Thanking in advance...

DSWalia

Mar 6, 2016
samirachugh01 said:
Hi All,

I received ITA in the 25th January Draw.

I have been asked to upload the required documents(medical report, police clearance certificate, educational documents, employment records, financial summary report, passport, marriage certificate, child birth certificate, digital photo) and then pay the fees.

I have few queries, it will be great if anyone can throw some light on these:

1) Is there any other formality after uploading above mentioned(asked for) documents and paying the fees? Or is it end of the application process?

2) I am more worried as my husband's passport was declared damaged(water marks) when he went for getting police clearance from Passport Seva Kendra. He has now applied for re-issue of passport and it will take time. We are expecting issue of passport by 31st March. 25th April being our last date, I want to to be double sure about the procedure, if any, after the completion of work in Step 1.

Thanking in advance...
Yes, it is end of the application process. The documents mentioned in the checklist are all you need to have. Good luck with your application.

samirachugh01

Feb 21, 2017
DSWalia said:
Yes, it is end of the application process. The documents mentioned in the checklist are all you need to have. Good luck with your application.
Thanks a lot!!!

So I believe the only challenge we have at this stage is to get the passport work of my husband done asap.

MonuTalli

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Hyderabad, INDIA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16th May 2016
AOR Received.
25th June 2016
IELTS Request
UP Front
Med's Request
UP Front
Passport Req..
15th February 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
18-05-2017
hi all,

what is the average time taken by the NDVO to return the submitted passports ?
i submitted our passports on 20th February.
and i opted to collect our passports from VFS it self, so will VFS contact me once they receive the passports or do we need to track them ??

please share your thoughts.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MonuTalli said:
hi all,

what is the average time taken by the NDVO to return the submitted passports ?
i submitted our passports on 20th February.
and i opted to collect our passports from VFS it self, so will VFS contact me once they receive the passports or do we need to track them ??

please share your thoughts.
MonuTalli : Can you please share how much VFS charges for the service for two.
What docs are submitted along with passports.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MZASAM said:
Check this -->

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/Service_and_Service_Charge.html

I suppose you have to provide them with 2 photos, the PPR letter and original passports (and of course the corresponding fee). I think they only accept cash so keep that in mind too!

MonuTalli

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Hyderabad, INDIA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16th May 2016
AOR Received.
25th June 2016
IELTS Request
UP Front
Med's Request
UP Front
Passport Req..
15th February 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
18-05-2017
MZASAM said:
You have to carry the Passport requeste letter sent by IRCC Canada and two photographs.
Charges depend up on the services you choose like SMS. Alert and courier charges.

I opted to pick up my passport as I am travelling.

Rash14

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How much time it takes for the process once we submit our passport to VFS ?
When do we get the passports back ? How many days ?