+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Sankyman said:
Hi guys I dont post a lot but I follow this forum quite frequently, so I received my PPR on 31st JAN 2017, received the e-mail today from my consultant, AOR 23 april 2016, I also have to Pay my RPRF fees is the e-payment option unavailable till tomorrow on CIC website?? can anyone give me any suggestions??
Congrats. Is your visa office NDVO? Share your timeline

Try again for payment, the site is working fine

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dvs07 said:
Hi All,

Received my GCMS notes yesterday. No update since file was transferred to NDVO in July. No security started, No criminality started, no background check started.

NDVO hasn't touched file in 6 months. Really don't know when NDVO is going to start ?
:mad:
Security and BG check part is ok because at NDVO they update everything at the time of PPR when all security/BG reports have been received but criminality is something which is updated immediately along with medicals. Criminality is basically assessed based on the PCC submitted. Have you submitted all the PCCs required?

dvs07

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
22nd July
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
yes
Rob2K said:
Hi dvs07,

What does your Eligibility status say ? And how come your criminality is not passed yet ? Usually criminality and medicals get assessed during your R10-A11.2 checks which is before the files getting transferred to LVO, however it is strange in your case. How many PCC's did you submit ?
Hi Rob2K...

Firstly, I know my file is transferred at NDVO as told to me by CIC on call. Also I received mail from Ottawa office that my file is at NDVO(I raised some query to Ottawa).

Secondly, GCMS notes says Criminality as "Not started". I submitted 2 PCC's. Mine & my wife's.

Lastly, please find my GCMS notes Case Analyst recommendation:

Label: General
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text. PA provided ECA, saved under Client infoedoc # 108778433
NOTES: 18
Created Date: 2016/07/29 04:14:06
Created By: KD01882
Updated Date: 2016/07/29 04:14:06
Updated By: KD01882
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office. CPC-Ottawa
Text: REVIEW TYPE: Case Analyst APPLICATION: EO006xxxxx REGULATION: PNP: FSW, 2016-07-22 I have verified this application under Section 11.2 of the immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and make the following determination. RECOMMENDATION:"Appears to meet requirements" Ready to Finalize CIVIL STATUS: PA (PRIMARY APPLICANT NAME), ), MARRIED SPOUSEICL (Spouse Name ), ACCOMPANYING DEP 1 ((DEPENDENT NAME), ACCOMPANYING
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSSIGCMS): PA (PRIMARY APPLICANT NAME), Status never granted NO ADVERSE INFORMATION SPOUSE ICL (Spouse Name ) Status never granted DEP 1 (DEPENDENT NAME),) Status never granted WORKEXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period: from 22JUL2006 to 21 JUL2016 1) SENIOR ENGINEER - (NOC2281) March 9, 2015 - Present at GLOBAL SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED LOE Salary $: . Submitted letter(s) of reference May 26, 2016 which is are assessed as follows: The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience. PA meets education requirements

dvs07

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
22nd July
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
yes
kamy said:
Security and BG check part is ok because at NDVO they update everything at the time of PPR when all security/BG reports have been received but criminality is something which is updated immediately along with medicals. Criminality is basically assessed based on the PCC submitted. Have you submitted all the PCCs required?
Hi kamy...

Yes I have submitted my & my wife's PCC.

Please find an excerpt from my notes:

Text: REVIEW TYPE: Support Service Agent APPLICATION: E000xxxxx REGULATION: PNP I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. EXPRESS ENTRY – APPLICATION SENT FOR R10 REVIEW MIN Score: 482 - ITA Score: 935 PRINCIPAL APPLICANT APPLICATION PROMOTED: Existing UCI SPOUSE ICL APPLICATION PROMOTED: Existing UCI DEPENDENT 1 (DEPENDENT NAME) 2012) APPLICATION PROMOTED: Existing UCI REVIEW NOTES FOR REPRESENTATIVE: NO Representation MEDICAL ATTACHED TO UCI: Yes CLIENT FEES: Paid APPLICANT HAS CANADIAN DEPENDENT(S): No LANGUAGES: Principal Applicant: - English: IELTS - Received: Met Threshold and Verified DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW: CLIENT INFORMATION EDUCATION POLICE CERTIFICATES PA ECA, IELTS INCLUDED UNDER CLIENT INFO
NOTES: 15
CreateCd Date: 2016/07/27 01:42:48
Created By: CM0.1967
Updated Date: 2016/07/27 01:42:48
Updated By: CM01967
Office: Centralized intake Office
Text: * AGENT REVIEW * POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK All police certificates on application; following PC's NRT India. Criminality Decision Passed.

It says Criminality passed by agent review however in "ASSESMENTS" section...Criminality is still showing "NOT STARTED".

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dvs07 said:
Hi Rob2K...

Firstly, I know my file is transferred at NDVO as told to me by CIC on call. Also I received mail from Ottawa office that my file is at NDVO(I raised some query to Ottawa).

Secondly, GCMS notes says Criminality as "Not started". I submitted 2 PCC's. Mine & my wife's.

Lastly, please find my GCMS notes Case Analyst recommendation:

Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text. PA provided ECA, saved under Client infoedoc # 108778433
NOTES: 18
Created Date: 2016/07/29 04:14:06
Created By: KD01882
Updated Date: 2016/07/29 04:14:06
Updated By: KD01882
Label: EE Eligibility
Office. CPC-Ottawa
Text: REVIEW TYPE: Case Analyst APPLICATION: EO006xxxxx REGULATION: PNP: FSW, 2016-07-22 I have verified this application under Section 11.2 of the immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and make the following determination. RECOMMENDATION:"Appears to meet requirements" Ready to Finalize CIVIL STATUS: PA (PRIMARY APPLICANT NAME), ), MARRIED SPOUSEICL (Spouse Name ), ACCOMPANYING DEP 1 ((DEPENDENT NAME), ACCOMPANYING
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSSIGCMS): PA (PRIMARY APPLICANT NAME), Status never granted NO ADVERSE INFORMATION SPOUSE ICL (Spouse Name ) Status never granted DEP 1 (DEPENDENT NAME),) Status never granted WORKEXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period: from 22JUL2006 to 21 JUL2016 1) SENIOR ENGINEER - (NOC2281) March 9, 2015 - Present at GLOBAL SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED LOE Salary $: . Submitted letter(s) of reference May 26, 2016 which is are assessed as follows: The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience. PA meets education requirements
Before Notes section there would be an ACTIVITY section in your gcmsnotes, please check what your activity reads

like ACTIVITY1
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: 11.2-EE MI
New Value:

There are many other activities Like "Criminality", "Biographic" with update date and value. Sometimes notes are not updated but activities have the latest information.

dvs07

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
22nd July
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
yes
kamy said:
Before Notes section there would be an ACTIVITY section in your gcmsnotes, please check what your activity reads

like ACTIVITY1
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: 11.2-EE MI
New Value:

There are many other activities Like "Criminality", "Biographic" with update date and value. Sometimes notes are not updated but activities have the latest information.
In Activities... Criminality is Not started. I checked all dates & all dates are of July month(old one).

There is no new update after July month in any activity.

navigogana

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
apache5021 said:
Hi Navigogana
Its the same case here ,this time the portal has not opened to upload fresh medicals.
I presume the medical forms will be uploaded by the hospital itself
One more thing I would like to add up is that they only send me document for medical with only main applicant details. Then should I only do my medical? As there is no form for other medical examination.

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navigogana said:
One more thing I would like to add up is that they only send me document for medical with only main applicant details. Then should I only do my medical? As there is no form for other medical examination.
You need to do it for all if PA & dependent medical is getting expired at same time. However, if your dependents medical was submitted later (owing to pregnancy, birth of child ettc.) & still valid for atleast 6 months you can submit only yours. Your's & dependent visa will hold the date medicals expire or 6 months from date of issue whichever is earlier. Hope that clarifies!

Good Luck!!

Luckyguy05

Star Member
Dec 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi all,

question - how do we know if the file has been transferred to the local VO or not?

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Luckyguy05 said:
hi all,

question - how do we know if the file has been transferred to the local VO or not?
Kindly correct the year in your timeline. It's Jan 2017 not Jan 2014.

Luckyguy05

Star Member
Dec 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sushsmart15 said:
Kindly correct the year in your timeline. It's Jan 2017 not Jan 2014.
Done, thanks.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Luckyguy05 said:
hi all,

You get to know of it through GCMS notes, some folks have also got this information by contacting CIC over helpdesk. Helpdesk may not be willing to share the information, you may give it a try.

Luckyguy05

Star Member
Dec 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamy said:
You get to know of it through GCMS notes, some folks have also got this information by contacting CIC over helpdesk. Helpdesk may not be willing to share the information, you may give it a try.
Thanks. Looking at the timeline of other members, it appears NDVO takes their own sweet time to review an application.

Nidish

Jan 27, 2016
Sankyman said:
Hi guys I dont post a lot but I follow this forum quite frequently, so I received my PPR on 31st JAN 2017, received the e-mail today from my consultant, AOR 23 april 2016, I also have to Pay my RPRF fees is the e-payment option unavailable till tomorrow on CIC website?? can anyone give me any suggestions??
Congratulations !! Can you please share your timeline? Also are you FSW or PNP?

navigogana

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ppahuja said:
You need to do it for all if PA & dependent medical is getting expired at same time. However, if your dependents medical was submitted later (owing to pregnancy, birth of child ettc.) & still valid for atleast 6 months you can submit only yours. Your's & dependent visa will hold the date medicals expire or 6 months from date of issue whichever is earlier. Hope that clarifies!

Good Luck!!
Thanks for the advice as my wife's medical completed later in June 2016 because she was pregnant at that time. So it good news that there is still some pending in her medical. Hope to get golden email soon.
+1 for your advice