+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
virtualwrld said:
Congrats buddy...!!
Thank you very much virtualwrld.

shwetasagar

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2016
Doc's Request.
20-10-2016
Nomination.....
28-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-05-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
Guys after much awaited wait and confusion I received my ppr yesterday!! my case seems weird as I did not receive it in mycic account or in any form of communication. I had ordered GCMS notes and it was out yesterday, it said that everything was approved yet I hadn't received any communication in mycic account or e-mail.

Hence i raised a CSE to my local VO(Pretoria) and surprisingly they responded quickly saying they had sent out the letter on 19th Dec 2016 itself!! I told them that i hadn't received it and to send again.
So they said there seems to be glitch in systems hence they cant re-send it to mycic account and to consider the attachment as passport request with instructions on next steps. There it was, the golden e-mail!!

So guys I highly recommend you to raise a CSE to your local VO, if u know which visa office is processing your application, so that there is no chance of miscommunication! Hope my post helps people who are waiting just like me.

Wish you all luck and don't lose hope!! :) :)

Regards,
Shweta

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
shwetasagar said:
Guys after much awaited wait and confusion I received my ppr yesterday!! my case seems weird as I did not receive it in mycic account or in any form of communication. I had ordered GCMS notes and it was out yesterday, it said that everything was approved yet I hadn't received any communication in mycic account or e-mail.

Hence i raised a CSE to my local VO(Pretoria) and surprisingly they responded quickly saying they had sent out the letter on 19th Dec 2016 itself!! I told them that i hadn't received it and to send again.
So they said there seems to be glitch in systems hence they cant re-send it to mycic account and to consider the attachment as passport request with instructions on next steps. There it was, the golden e-mail!!

So guys I highly recommend you to raise a CSE to your local VO, if u know which visa office is processing your application, so that there is no chance of miscommunication! Hope my post helps people who are waiting just like me.

Wish you all luck and don't lose hope!! :) :)

Regards,
Shweta
Congrats !! All the best for future.

Good to see NDVO moving and clearing the most awaited applications. Hopes for others to follow

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Congrats !! All the best for future.

Good to see NDVO moving and clearing the most awaited applications. Hopes for others to follow
I think she mentioned her VO is Pretoria

shwetasagar

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2016
Doc's Request.
20-10-2016
Nomination.....
28-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-05-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
bestofluck said:
Yes right. I din't bother to see because this is NDVO thread ;)
I always thought my VO was NDVO, but got to know after I got my GCMS notes that its Pretoria. But I am back to India now and have mailed them to change my VO to NDVO for submission of my passports.

Regards,
Shweta

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
shwetasagar said:
I always thought my VO was NDVO, but got to know after I got my GCMS notes that its Pretoria. But I am back to India now and have mailed them to change my VO to NDVO for submission of my passports.

Regards,
Shweta
Good. All the best.

navigogana

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

Got request to submit my medical again but got only one form them. Should I submit my spouse and child medical too. As my wife's medical also expired with my medical but my son medical had still 6 months from expiring.
Please suggest.

Thanks

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
navigogana said:
Hello Guys,

Got request to submit my medical again but got only one form them. Should I submit my spouse and child medical too. As my wife's medical also expired with my medical but my son medical had still 6 months from expiring.
Please suggest.

Thanks
Submit everyones medical, dont give them a chance.

navigogana

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadianrrk said:
Submit everyones medical, dont give them a chance.
I will but in that they require UCI no and Application number
What should I write in that in case of spouse?

Also in my express entry profile there is no option to upload the medical documents. How should they know that I had sumbitted my medical report? Will this be automatically updated in system?

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
shwetasagar said:

Regards,
Shweta
Shweta so we're in India when you got aor or you were in South Africa.

dvs07

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
22nd July
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
yes
Hi All,

Received my GCMS notes yesterday. No update since file was transferred to NDVO in July. No security started, No criminality started, no background check started.

NDVO hasn't touched file in 6 months. Really don't know when NDVO is going to start ?
:mad:

apache5021

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississgua
App. Filed.......
04 Jun 2018
AOR Received.
18-07-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
navigogana said:
I will but in that they require UCI no and Application number
What should I write in that in case of spouse?

Also in my express entry profile there is no option to upload the medical documents. How should they know that I had sumbitted my medical report? Will this be automatically updated in system?
Hi Navigogana
Its the same case here ,this time the portal has not opened to upload fresh medicals.
I presume the medical forms will be uploaded by the hospital itself

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
dvs07 said:
Hi All,

Received my GCMS notes yesterday. No update since file was transferred to NDVO in July. No security started, No criminality started, no background check started.

NDVO hasn't touched file in 6 months. Really don't know when NDVO is going to start ?
:mad:
Hi dvs07,

What does your Eligibility status say ? And how come your criminality is not passed yet ? Usually criminality and medicals get assessed during your R10-A11.2 checks which is before the files getting transferred to LVO, however it is strange in your case. How many PCC's did you submit ?

Sankyman

Jan 7, 2016
Hi guys I dont post a lot but I follow this forum quite frequently, so I received my PPR on 31st JAN 2017, received the e-mail today from my consultant, AOR 23 april 2016, I also have to Pay my RPRF fees is the e-payment option unavailable till tomorrow on CIC website?? can anyone give me any suggestions??