+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

navigogana

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
I suppose you can raise a CSE and tell them that you have quit your current job and have switched to a new employer. You do not have to submit any documentation for this.
Thanks for the instant reply..
+1 for you

apache5021

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississgua
App. Filed.......
04 Jun 2018
AOR Received.
18-07-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
Hi guys ,
need help,Today my medical status changed from passed to not needed at this time .Its one year since my last medical so it was expected.
My question is that whether this change is automated?
secondly when can I expect a re medical call?
Is this change normal?

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
apache5021 said:
Hi guys ,
need help,Today my medical status changed from passed to not needed at this time .Its one year since my last medical so it was expected.
My question is that whether this change is automated?
secondly when can I expect a re medical call?
Is this change normal?
Pretty much in the same situation and my meds will change in a few days.

I would suggest you write to them and tell them this change has occurred and what the next steps should be. In the subject of the email mention "Medicals expired".

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
I am writing on this thread for the first time. Our FSW/EE application is in its post AoR state. The BGC has moved to NS from NN. Couple of questions:

1) Would all Indian resident's application be processed by NDVO?
2) How long can we expect our file to be transferred to NDVO from the above status change which happened on 15 Jan 2017?

thanks!!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
viveks said:
I am writing on this thread for the first time. Our FSW/EE application is in its post AoR state. The BGC has moved to NS from NN. Couple of questions:

1) Would all Indian resident's application be processed by NDVO?

Very likely. Yes.

2) How long can we expect our file to be transferred to NDVO from the above status change which happened on 15 Jan 2017?

You cannot be sure unless you see your GCMS notes. I would recommend that you order a copy 90 days post AOR.

thanks!!

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
+1 Raj. You are now a run away from 500 :)

sanjeet

Apr 29, 2016
Hi all,
I have my AOR for PR on 11 July 2016.
Medical passed. But BG is NS, so far.It's been more than 6 months now.No change in status. Can someone help me out with info?whom to contact?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sanjeet said:
Hi all,
I have my AOR for PR on 11 July 2016.
Medical passed. But BG is NS, so far.It's been more than 6 months now.No change in status. Can someone help me out with info?whom to contact?
Have you ordered GCMS notes yet? If you haven't, then I strongly recommend that you order notes and see where your application stands. You can then raise a CSE and inquire about the status of your application.

gappy31600

May 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14-10-2016
montu1083 said:
Hello Friend... Actually I was in Australia in 2007-08... I used to live in Melbourne, Victoria then moved to Sydney, NSW... As per CIC requirement if anyone lives or lived in Victoria, he/she has to provide Driving License History Report... But I didn't have Victorian License or I never applied for it... So I didn't include this Report along with my file... But CIC also states that if anyone never had or has Victorian License then he/she has to get in written from VicRoads (Victoria Transport Office) and I missed that line...

So on basis of this doc my file got refusal... Anyways I got this doc now so I pray to God this time my file will be passed and I get PR...

Regards
Hi is this required if i stayed in melbourne for just 1 month?

I have gone to australia twice.
First time for 1 month to Melbourne.
And second time for 1 month to Sydney.

I have already submitted my E APR in October 2016.

Do i need to provide this driving license part for Victoria? I am really worried now.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
gappy31600 said:
Hi is this required if i stayed in melbourne for just 1 month?

I have gone to australia twice.
First time for 1 month to Melbourne.
And second time for 1 month to Sydney.

I have already submitted my E APR in October 2016.

Do i need to provide this driving license part for Victoria? I am really worried now.
If in doubt, raise a CSE.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
montu1083 said:
Hello Friend... Actually I was in Australia in 2007-08... I used to live in Melbourne, Victoria then moved to Sydney, NSW... As per CIC requirement if anyone lives or lived in Victoria, he/she has to provide Driving License History Report... But I didn't have Victorian License or I never applied for it... So I didn't include this Report along with my file... But CIC also states that if anyone never had or has Victorian License then he/she has to get in written from VicRoads (Victoria Transport Office) and I missed that line...

So on basis of this doc my file got refusal... Anyways I got this doc now so I pray to God this time my file will be passed and I get PR...

Regards
Sorry about you refusal.

So, you have stayed in Australia for more than 6 months, isn't it. OP has been in Australia for only 2 months and hence s/he doesn't have to submit PCC (and consequently doesn't have to submit the traffic history either).

This is only my opinion.

shashar

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
God!!! People are waiting for almost a year for PPR. This is news for me. Whatever online tracker's I saw, has less than 6 months timeline for PPR. Is it normal for them to take a year for PPR? Are they all express entry applicant's? The idea of express entry was processing within 6 months. This completely take our planning equation out of the picture and is very demotivating :(

Hope it doesn't take more than 6 months for any of us and good luck to those who are waiting for a year :( That's just way too much...

AOR 16th Jan

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
shashar said:
God!!! People are waiting for almost a year for PPR. This is news for me. Whatever online tracker's I saw, has less than 6 months timeline for PPR. Is it normal for them to take a year for PPR? Are they all express entry applicant's? The idea of express entry was processing within 6 months. This completely take our planning equation out of the picture and is very demotivating :(

Hope it doesn't take more than 6 months for any of us and good luck to those who are waiting for a year :( That's just way too much...

AOR 16th Jan
Well, I suppose all applicants on the NDVO Master thread are EE applicants.

Yes, there are a lot of applicants who, very unfortunately, have been waiting for more than a year. There is a dedicated thread for people whose applications have crossed 6 months post AOR without a decision -->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t317706.0.html

And yea, I too wish that IRCC/Local VOs process the applications within 6 months if not sooner.

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shashar said:

AOR 16th Jan
IRCC says that 80% of the application are processed around 6 months time line and of course there will be some cases that will take more time than 6 months due to many reasons. But there are many other cases that should motivate us, and these cases are getting PPR email within 2-4 months.