+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

canadaiamcoming

Star Member
May 9, 2016
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PPR Reported by Anjali.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-may-2016-join-here-t411886.1560.html

Hi All,

I got the RPRF mail along with the Passport Request today morning.

Paid the RPRF and going to submit the Passport to VFS tomorrow.

My AOR was 31st May, no update at all in the entire process then BG-In Progress on 16 Nov & next day Passport Mail !!!!!!!!

My name in the list is Anjali (FSW Outland)

sumitahuja86

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I have a query and want your assistance on it.
I recently got my Passport renewed as it was expiring June next year and as per CIC rules the passport need to have at-least 6 months validity in case of Visa Stamping.

So my question is that as the previous passport stands cancelled now, do I have to get all necessary PCC's (Police Clearance Certificates) stamped on my new passport just as I had on my old one?? Or as I have submitted the application at the time with valid passport and valid PCC's I don't need to go through that route again.

Your comments would be appreciated.

~Sumit

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sumitahuja86 said:
Hi All,

I have a query and want your assistance on it.
I recently got my Passport renewed as it was expiring June next year and as per CIC rules the passport need to have at-least 6 months validity in case of Visa Stamping.

So my question is that as the previous passport stands cancelled now, do I have to get all necessary PCC's (Police Clearance Certificates) stamped on my new passport just as I had on my old one?? Or as I have submitted the application at the time with valid passport and valid PCC's I don't need to go through that route again.

Your comments would be appreciated.

~Sumit
You don't have to get anything stamped on your new PP other than the PR visa.

Good luck!

sumitahuja86

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
You don't have to get anything stamped on your new PP other than the PR visa.

Good luck!
Thanks for the help. Will update my new Passport with CIC as soon as possible.

navigogana

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

I raise a CSE on 19 Nov 2016 regarding my process time. So when I can expect there reply?

Thanks in advance

dvs07

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
22nd July
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
yes
navigogana said:
Hello Guys,

I raise a CSE on 19 Nov 2016 regarding my process time. So when I can expect there reply?

Thanks in advance
Hi,

The turnaround time for CSE reply is around 10 days for CIO. Please find the excerpt from one of the automatic mail reply for my CSE that I raised.

"Please note that we will not respond if you have not completed all the mandatory fields when submitting your question.
Submitting the same request multiple times will not expedite the processing of your enquiry.
The turnaround time for a response is 10 business days."

Hope this helps :)

navigogana

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dvs07 said:
Hi,

The turnaround time for CSE reply is around 10 days for CIO. Please find the excerpt from one of the automatic mail reply for my CSE that I raised.

"Please note that we will not respond if you have not completed all the mandatory fields when submitting your question.
Submitting the same request multiple times will not expedite the processing of your enquiry.
The turnaround time for a response is 10 business days."

Hope this helps :)
Thanks for your prompt reply.
As I didn't received any automated email on raising CSE. Hope they will reply soon else I need to call there customer service number regarding the same.

raksawap

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

morning everyone.

all those who have submitted their passport to NDVO, can you tell me the visa processing time? the usual time frame by when one can expect the passport to be returned to u?

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raksawap said:
Hello,

morning everyone.

all those who have submitted their passport to NDVO, can you tell me the visa processing time? the usual time frame by when one can expect the passport to be returned to u?
Mostly within a week or two.

dvs07

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
22nd July
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
yes
navigogana said:
Thanks for your prompt reply.
As I didn't received any automated email on raising CSE. Hope they will reply soon else I need to call there customer service number regarding the same.
By the way, did you raise CSE to CIO or Local VO? Because both have different turnaround times.

The Turnaround time that I mentioned earlier was for CIO.

canadaiamcoming

Star Member
May 9, 2016
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raksawap said:
Hello,

morning everyone.

If RPRF paid upfront / few weeks ago of PPR request, then in 1-2 weeks. Otherwise 2-4 weeks.

raksawap

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadaiamcoming said:
If RPRF paid upfront / few weeks ago of PPR request, then in 1-2 weeks. Otherwise 2-4 weeks.
Naah, I'd paid RPRF upfront, let's hope ur words come true.

Will be submitting my passport on Wednesday.

Thanks for your response though.

canadaiamcoming

Star Member
May 9, 2016
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raksawap said:
Naah, I'd paid RPRF upfront, let's hope ur words come true.

Will be submitting my passport on Wednesday.

Thanks for your response though.
You will get in 7 working days.

navigogana

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dvs07 said:
By the way, did you raise CSE to CIO or Local VO? Because both have different turnaround times.

The Turnaround time that I mentioned earlier was for CIO.
I had raised the CSE to NDVO, I thing that's why I didn't got any automated mail from NDVO.