+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

RyanGiggs011

Star Member
Mar 16, 2016
Salt lake
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-04-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-04-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2016
LANDED..........
Jan-2017
ishan batra said:
PPR guys
NDVO
FSWO
Aor May 16
Awesome
Congrats Man....

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
ishan batra said:
PPR guys
NDVO
FSWO
Aor May 16
wow congrats bro........do u have a nomination, did u order gcms, hw do u know for sure that ur vo is ndvo.

MonuTalli

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Hyderabad, INDIA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16th May 2016
AOR Received.
25th June 2016
IELTS Request
UP Front
Med's Request
UP Front
Passport Req..
15th February 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
18-05-2017
ishan batra said:
PPR guys
NDVO
FSWO
Aor May 16

Congrats Ishan...!!!

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
can i expect any rain today from ndvo.

noka11

May 16, 2016
Hi guys,

I received RPRF request on 14th Sep 16 and paid on 15 Sep 16. My BG is in progress. Do you think PPR is round the corner and what is the waiting time at NDVO? anyone in a similar situation?

Thanks!

My timeline: (Express Entry-FSW)
ITA: 23 mar 16
AOR: 15 May 16
(then waited patiently for FBI PCC after receiving 2 extensions by CIC)
Finally..
RPRF request: 14 sep 16

KRUN

Jun 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO - BUT FSW INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
25 FEB 2016
Hello Everyone,

Happy to inform that I received PPR on Oct 14, 2016. and submitted the passport to CIC Ottawa.

Thanks to everyone for the support and guidance.

Now I have a question.

When I would do the border crossing, for for proof of funds - I shall definitely get the documents updated, but since I have a bank statement and balance confirmation from one of the Indian Banks, is the scanned copy fine, or the original document is required?

I think scanned copy is always fine, but want to double check if anyone has faced this situation.

vishal0024

Oct 16, 2016
Hello everyone

I have just started my PR process.
What is the estimate time in this process?
One gets PR card after landing in canada or before?

Thanks
Vishal

sumitahuja86

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,

I am FSW-Outland AOR:18th June, latest GCMS notes state (Generated on 19th Sep): Eligibility:MET, Security: Not Started, Criminality: Passed and Medicals: Passed. So it's been a month since my notes were generated and hope my security would have started by now. On checking the notes I found that my Primary Office is CPC-Ottawa and Secondary Office is CIO.

1. So is it normal that FSW Outland applicants are processed mostly at CPC or can I expect my application to transfer to LVO for further processing (which in my case is NDVO)??
2. Should I be ordering another set of notes to confirm that whether my file transferred to NDVO?
3. Also my passport is expiring on 23rd July, 2017 and considering FSW timelines PPR could be expected by December month. So the question is should i get my passport renewed now (If now i think I have to update CIC about it and it might delay the process!! Your thoughts?) or wait till PPR and then get my passport renewed and get my Visa stamped on new passport.
And will I be getting PPR request from CPC or NDVO and in both cases what is the minimum validity for passport which is stated in the PPR email? I heard CIC ask for 6 months whereas NDVO ask for 12 months validity on your passport.

Kindly clarify, as I have seen a lot of individuals who go for passport renewal after getting PPR. Do we get some time to submit the passport?
Friends who have already got PPR either from CPC or NDVO please help??

~~Sumit

Cansen

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After 10 months and 14 days travel, today i got the stamped visa and COPR for me and my family. Thank you all for your support.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
Cansen said:
After 10 months and 14 days travel, today i got the stamped visa and COPR for me and my family. Thank you all for your support.
wow congrats !!!

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Any new PPRs reported from NDVO today?

Specially interested in March AoR FSW Outland (No PNP / No LMIA)

greengoo5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumitahuja86 said:
Hello Friends,

I am FSW-Outland AOR:18th June, latest GCMS notes state (Generated on 19th Sep): Eligibility:MET, Security: Not Started, Criminality: Passed and Medicals: Passed. So it's been a month since my notes were generated and hope my security would have started by now. On checking the notes I found that my Primary Office is CPC-Ottawa and Secondary Office is CIO.

1. So is it normal that FSW Outland applicants are processed mostly at CPC or can I expect my application to transfer to LVO for further processing (which in my case is NDVO)??
2. Should I be ordering another set of notes to confirm that whether my file transferred to NDVO?
3. Also my passport is expiring on 23rd July, 2017 and considering FSW timelines PPR could be expected by December month. So the question is should i get my passport renewed now (If now i think I have to update CIC about it and it might delay the process!! Your thoughts?) or wait till PPR and then get my passport renewed and get my Visa stamped on new passport.
And will I be getting PPR request from CPC or NDVO and in both cases what is the minimum validity for passport which is stated in the PPR email? I heard CIC ask for 6 months whereas NDVO ask for 12 months validity on your passport.

Kindly clarify, as I have seen a lot of individuals who go for passport renewal after getting PPR. Do we get some time to submit the passport?
Friends who have already got PPR either from CPC or NDVO please help??

~~Sumit
Canadian Immigration had issued a statement that with the advent of Express Entry, the visa processing was no longer restricted to the applicants closest visa office. Due to the technological infrastructure, your application could be processed at any visa office across the world depending on the work loads. That was one of the reason they were so confident of 6 months of processing time with express entry.

There's no need for that. Your file has almost been approved. Security is usually never a problem unless you're a serial rapist with a history. Your background check should have gone to "In progress" by now. It usually marks the onset of security check.

The CIC asks for 6 months validity. I highly recommend getting your passport renewed at this point. Wouldn't cost much time or effort but would greatly reduce any risk and unnecessary stress for you. You can update CIC and it wouldn't delay the process.

sumitahuja86

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
greengoo5 said:
Canadian Immigration had issued a statement that with the advent of Express Entry, the visa processing was no longer restricted to the applicants closest visa office. Due to the technological infrastructure, your application could be processed at any visa office across the world depending on the work loads. That was one of the reason they were so confident of 6 months of processing time with express entry.

There's no need for that. Your file has almost been approved. Security is usually never a problem unless you're a serial rapist with a history. Your background check should have gone to "In progress" by now. It usually marks the onset of security check.

The CIC asks for 6 months validity. I highly recommend getting your passport renewed at this point. Wouldn't cost much time or effort but would greatly reduce any risk and unnecessary stress for you. You can update CIC and it wouldn't delay the process.
Thanks a lot for the detailed explanation. Appreciate you assistance.
Will get my passport renewed immediately in-order to avoid unnecessary stress going forward.