+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VaibhavN said:
Hi Friends,
By the grace of God and with the help of this forum and you guys, I received my PPR today, I am so happy and thankful to all who helped me or help others here. My BG was in progress since 16th Sept and it is unusual for PNP so I was so worried. Special thanks to PPahuja, for your guidance and help and I wish you speedy PPR.

Keep faith friends, it will come , I know wait is killing but you will get it! I wish speedy PPR for all of you!

How should I proceed further? My nearest place is Chandigarh, Should I submit my passport in person there? Suggestions welcome?
Many congratulations Vaibhav. Thanks for your kind words - Happy to help!
You should go ahead and submit your passport at VFS Chandigarh right away. Good Luck!!

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
can we expect anything from ndvo today??..........im not on whatsapp if any updates there on recent ppr one of u pl update here for reduction in my stress levels :)......Thanq very much all !!!

apache5021

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississgua
App. Filed.......
04 Jun 2018
AOR Received.
18-07-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
canadianrrk said:
can we expect anything from ndvo today??..........im not on whatsapp if any updates there on recent ppr one of u pl update here for reduction in my stress levels :)......Thanq very much all !!!
Dussehra holiday today I guess

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
apache5021 said:
Dussehra holiday today I guess
as per ndvo, only diwali ie on 31st is a holiday.

apache5021

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississgua
App. Filed.......
04 Jun 2018
AOR Received.
18-07-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
canadianrrk said:
as per ndvo, only diwali ie on 31st is a holiday.
okay .....any ppr reported today?

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
apache5021 said:
okay .....any ppr reported today?
i can see u have both job/nomination, its close to 9months what did they say when u called them.

apache5021

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississgua
App. Filed.......
04 Jun 2018
AOR Received.
18-07-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
canadianrrk said:
i can see u have both job/nomination, its close to 9months what did they say when u called them.
As per one of the CIC agents my eligibility is passed and security check is ongoing ....expecting the GCMS notes by next week...that would throw some light on my case.I have a job offer with positive LMIA

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
apache5021 said:
As per one of the CIC agents my eligibility is passed and security check is ongoing ....expecting the GCMS notes by next week...that would throw some light on my case.I have a job offer with positive LMIA
oh thats cool, eligibility is passed implies 99.99% u won the battle most of those who exceed 6months take max 9 months and many fall in 8months.........by the way u called NDVO or ottawa???........if ur file is in ndvo did they not refuse to answer ur question, may i know when u called them.

apache5021

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississgua
App. Filed.......
04 Jun 2018
AOR Received.
18-07-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
canadianrrk said:
oh thats cool, eligibility is passed implies 99.99% u won the battle most of those who exceed 6months take max 9 months and many fall in 8months.........by the way u called NDVO or ottawa???........if ur file is in ndvo did they not refuse to answer ur question, may i know when u called them.
I had called up Ottawa ...after umpteen number of calls i could figure out that there are three agents who help out and part with the info inspite of file being outside canada.So was able to reconfirm the info from these three agents

Rahul1990

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa office (NDVO)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18 Jan
Does anyone know how to get a PR card couriered outside Canada (I have no relatives or friends in Canada), after I come back to my country (after doing a soft landing)?

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
apache5021 said:
I had called up Ottawa ...after umpteen number of calls i could figure out that there are three agents who help out and part with the info inspite of file being outside canada.So was able to reconfirm the info from these three agents
is it possible to call new delhi office !!!

ShiinaTalwar

Sep 5, 2016
greengoo5 said:
Take a printout of the mail. Take your passport. Go to VFS Chandigarh. Get your photograph clicked from there. Submit the printout + passport along with the fees. You're set.

What do you do with all the free time you get omitting vowels out of your sentences?
Well i know m breaking ur expectations but m full time accountant. N yes i believe in d purpose of d forum n not in checking on d vowels. But I guess u were so busy that u could only see the vowels but i missed some consonants too... Next tym read thoroughly

greengoo5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ShiinaTalwar said:
Well i know m breaking ur expectations but m full time accountant. N yes i believe in d purpose of d forum n not in checking on d vowels. But I guess u were so busy that u could only see the vowels but i missed some consonants too... Next tym read thoroughly
Oh I get it. You spend it conveniently writing hate messages against people who crack witty jokes.