+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

rashib

Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Eye in the sky said:
Guys, got the golden email this morning PPRRRR!!! Thanks a ton to this forum for all the valuable insights and support provided during the excruciating waiting time.. :)
Timeline:
AOR - March 2
PNP Outland
VO - NDVO
BG in progress - 2 Sept
PPR - 2 Sept
Congratulations! All the best.

anu321

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
SINP (Non EE)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Sep 2015
AOR Received.
10-Mar-2015
File Transfer...
20-Feb-2016
Med's Request
12-Sep-2016
Med's Done....
13-Sep-2016
Is this thread only for Express Entry PNP folks?

rashib

Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
anu321 said:
No, this thread is for applicants from India be it PNP or FSW.

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just an observation -

About 40% of the feb applicants from the second half of the month (many of them pnp) have not yet recieved a ppr. However, quite a few pnp applicants from early March have recieved a ppr. Ideally , feb pnp applicants should have recieved a ppr before the March ones. Here's what I'd like to bring to everyone's notice - either the mentioned feb applicants have not recieved a ppr or they've not updated the forum, not that they have to. And
- How come NDVO has skipped so many feb pnp applicants and moved on to March.
What do you guys think?
Consider this for NDVO only.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Got the golden email today! RPRF and PPR requests both at once lol
Bit of a problem though, the link in the letter to pay my RPRF brings me right back to my profile; meanwhile, there is no portal on my profile to upload my RPRF receipt. What should I do?

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aragorn165 said:
Got the golden email today! RPRF and PPR requests both at once lol
Bit of a problem though, the link in the letter to pay my RPRF brings me right back to my profile; meanwhile, there is no portal on my profile to upload my RPRF receipt. What should I do?
Call the cic Canada number / try copy-pasting the link in the browser address bar.

dchazer

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
RitJ said:
Just an observation -

About 40% of the feb applicants from the second half of the month (many of them pnp) have not yet recieved a ppr. However, quite a few pnp applicants from early March have recieved a ppr. Ideally , feb pnp applicants should have recieved a ppr before the March ones. Here's what I'd like to bring to everyone's notice - either the mentioned feb applicants have not recieved a ppr or they've not updated the forum, not that they have to. And
- How come NDVO has skipped so many feb pnp applicants and moved on to March.
What do you guys think?
Consider this for NDVO only.
From my perspective, every case has its own peculiarities and complexities, and so has to go through scrutiny at different levels. Your observation w.r.t Feb and Mar applicants was also applicable for Jan and Feb apps. You might also see that few feb apps are getting PPRs parallel with Mar PPRs. There will always be some overlap among consecutive months. This is what my take on the issue is.

RyanGiggs011

Star Member
Mar 16, 2016
Salt lake
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-04-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-04-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2016
LANDED..........
Jan-2017
dchazer said:
From my perspective, every case has its own peculiarities and complexities, and so has to go through scrutiny at different levels. Your observation w.r.t Feb and Mar applicants was also applicable for Jan and Feb apps. You might also see that few feb apps are getting PPRs parallel with Mar PPRs. There will always be some overlap among consecutive months. This is what my take on the issue is.
Agree to this point.
DevGurgaon shared another viewpoint

one group of NDVO is working on clearing backlog ( applications that already crossed 180 days+ )
another group of officers working on cases just about touching 180 day finishing mark.

Hope NDVO makes it little more faster.

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
Been such a habit in last few months to check forum everyday.... Just dropping by and hoping all waiting members get their Golden mail soon !!

anu321

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
SINP (Non EE)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Sep 2015
AOR Received.
10-Mar-2015
File Transfer...
20-Feb-2016
Med's Request
12-Sep-2016
Med's Done....
13-Sep-2016
anu321 said:
rashib said:
No, this thread is for applicants from India be it PNP or FSW.
Then it worries me.. people are already getting PPR and I did not receive even Medical request.

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
anu321 said:
Then it worries me.. people are already getting PPR and I did not receive even Medical request.
I doubt anybody receives Medical request unless their medical has expired after submission. Did you submitted your medical documents at time of submitting your PR application? What is the status on CIC website in reference to medical?

anu321

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
SINP (Non EE)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Sep 2015
AOR Received.
10-Mar-2015
File Transfer...
20-Feb-2016
Med's Request
12-Sep-2016
Med's Done....
13-Sep-2016
DevGurgaon said:
I doubt anybody receives Medical request unless their medical has expired after submission. Did you submitted your medical documents at time of submitting your PR application? What is the status on CIC website in reference to medical?
I am SINP (Non Express E) applicant. Never received request for medical. I didnot do upfront medical as it was not required at the time of application as per the process. Confused..

koli.manja

Aug 9, 2016
Hello friend, does this thread represent PNP paper based applications? I am just wondering why PNP (paper based) file transfers have no update since march

dchazer

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
DevGurgaon said:
Been such a habit in last few months to check forum everyday.... Just dropping by and hoping all waiting members get their Golden mail soon !!
:D I know Dev..now you can't stop yourself ..now its just a habit.. Hope to see u in the forum for some more time and see your valuable tips.. and thanks for your wishes..hope that we Mar apps see some light by the end of this month. By the way, does NDVO shell out PPRs on Sats as well or its just a weekly-off for them!

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
koli.manja said:
Hello friend, does this thread represent PNP paper based applications? I am just wondering why PNP (paper based) file transfers have no update since march
No. Its for Indian applicants who have received AOR from CIC under express entry.