+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

sakanksha

Mar 7, 2016
Congrats PPRs!!

What I have noticed so far about candidates line myself who received verification calls is that none of those applications except 1 is BG in progress and even that one hasn't received PPR. I am anxious that our profiles might be going to have detailed checks and therefore might take longer than others. Thoughts?

FSW(O) NDVO - AOR 8th March

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sakanksha said:
Congrats PPRs!!

What I have noticed so far about candidates line myself who received verification calls is that none of those applications except 1 is BG in progress and even that one hasn't received PPR. I am anxious that our profiles might be going to have detailed checks and therefore might take longer than others. Thoughts?

Could be a possibility. But there are quite a few things attached to this, say how well you've represented your case (doxuments submitted etc). Also if they wanted to carry out a detailed check, there's no reason why your bg won't be shown as 'in progress'. And frankly speaking bg isn't a reliable indicator anymore. My bg has been in progress for over a month, and I did not get any verification calls.
Lastly....you might just be one of the few random people cic chose to call. Wait is all we can do. I hope you get a ppr soon.

sakanksha

Mar 7, 2016
RitJ said:
Could be a possibility. But there are quite a few things attached to this, say how well you've represented your case (doxuments submitted etc). Also if they wanted to carry out a detailed check, there's no reason why your bg won't be shown as 'in progress'. And frankly speaking bg isn't a reliable indicator anymore. My bg has been in progress for over a month, and I did not get any verification calls.
Lastly....you might just be one of the few random people cic chose to call. Wait is all we can do. I hope you get a ppr soon.
Thanks for giving hope, and hope you receive it soon :)

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
RitJ said:
RitJ every Visa office has different style of working. BG status is not actual representation of your BG state. Few VOs like Ottawa change BG to In progress quite early while others like NDVO change BG to in-progress just one day before PPR. 'Not needed' doesn't mean BG check is not happening.

I am not sure if you have ordered GCMS to know your VO. NDVO generally doesn't keep BG to in-progress for such long time.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
sakanksha said:
Congrats PPRs!!

do u have a nomination, were u called or ur employer was called, may i know the date and details of call.

cheers,
Rrk.

dchazer

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
My heartiest Congratulations to you all Devgurgaon, tejalst, maninder, Simu2002!! Good Luck to you all!

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhyogeshkumar said:
RitJ every Visa office has different style of working. BG status is not actual representation of your BG state. Few VOs like Ottawa change BG to In progress quite early while others like NDVO change BG to in-progress just one day before PPR. 'Not needed' doesn't mean BG check is not happening.

I am not sure if you have ordered GCMS to know your VO. NDVO generally doesn't keep BG to in-progress for such long time.
Yes. I've noticed the NDVO pattern of bg changes. They're changing it a day / few days before a ppr is sent out. Though I'm observing this for pnp candidates. Are they doing the same for fsw too?
Havnt ordered for GCMS notes, so no idea where my application is. I think that my application is being processed in Ottawa, but my country of residence is India. May be ill just call cic in a day or two since I've crossed the six month mark.
Thanks for shedding some light on this....

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
RitJ said:
Yes. I've noticed the NDVO pattern of bg changes. They're changing it a day / few days before a ppr is sent out. Though I'm observing this for pnp candidates. Are they doing the same for fsw too?
Havnt ordered for GCMS notes, so no idea where my application is. I think that my application is being processed in Ottawa, but my country of residence is India. May be ill just call cic in a day or two since I've crossed the six month mark.
Thanks for shedding some light on this....
Its the same for fsw also.

vks123

Star Member
Jun 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just an update guys:
After stamping got back my passport & COPR .
This was the most difficult wait of my life which I would never forget but seeing that stamped page gives huggeee relief.
Thanks to the entire group for motivating & holding the hands in difficult waiting phase.
"Regina - Will be landing in Oct

mtina

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 feb 2016
AOR Received.
17 FEB 2016
File Transfer...
03-05-2016
Med's Done....
MEDICAL PASSED
Passport Req..
01-09-2016
Got PPR with God's grace.

B G progress since 30th Aug
PPR on 1st September.

Happy to see this active thread now. Let NDVO thread become much more flooded with PPR in coming days.
Congrats to those who got PPR.
Wishes for those who are waiting patiently. Don't worry, your PPR is on the way.

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mtina said:
Got PPR with God's grace.

B G progress since 30th Aug
PPR on 1st September.

Happy to see this active thread now. Let NDVO thread become much more flooded with PPR in coming days.
Congrats to those who got PPR.
Wishes for those who are waiting patiently. Don't worry, your PPR is on the way.
Congratulations!

mtina

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 feb 2016
AOR Received.
17 FEB 2016
File Transfer...
03-05-2016
Med's Done....
MEDICAL PASSED
Passport Req..
01-09-2016
One help.....
Is it okay to post/courier passport to vfs? Or do we need to submit it by person?

CanDreamerz

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
OINP: 01-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-02-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
05-05-2016
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
15-03-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
25-10-2016
Finally got the PPR !!!

RyanGiggs011

Star Member
Mar 16, 2016
Salt lake
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-04-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-04-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2016
LANDED..........
Jan-2017
DevGurgaon said:
Thank you all :)
Dev,

Happy to know that you got PPR request.
you are keeping hopes of so many people in this forum at one place and so organised.

Thanks for all the hard work & god bless you with rest of PPR journey.

Regards
Ry