+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vc2ca said:
One more question if you could spare few minutes to answer it.. if i happen to leave before the PPR should I do the same again to keep CIC officials updated with my situation?
Yes - per your scenario.

Rule of thumb is that if you are outside your country of residence for couple of weeks (usually business trips), then it's ok to not inform IRCC, however, for situations where you might need to stay outside your country of residence for a longer duration - you have to keep them informed. Additionally, if you have been in this very country for more than 6 months cummulative post eAPR submission, IRCC may request for a PCC before they make a final decision on your application.

Hope this helps!!

shwetasagar

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2016
Doc's Request.
20-10-2016
Nomination.....
28-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-05-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
ppahuja said:
You should raise a CSE and attach LoE explaining your situation with your current contact details. Your VO might not be changed right now, however, you can request for same post PPR. Hope this helps!

Good luck!!
Hi ppahuja,

May be you can advice in my situation. I am PNP applicant you can see my timeline in my signature, I am an indian national but had applied for e-apr in South Africa when I was there on a work permit. Recently i shifted back to india and sent address update to cic.

after a week i got a mail in mycic account to provide pnp certificate to SA high commission. i uploaded as well as sent a courier as they had asked for hard copies too.

Now i am worried that my vsia office will be south africa. and i am here in india. if i get ppr to submit to SA office Can i ask them to change my VO? If so whats the process, i mean how do i do it?

Can you please advice if you know?

Regards,
Shweta

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shwetasagar said:
Hi ppahuja,

May be you can advice in my situation. I am PNP applicant you can see my timeline in my signature, I am an indian national but had applied for e-apr in South Africa when I was there on a work permit. Recently i shifted back to india and sent address update to cic.

after a week i got a mail in mycic account to provide pnp certificate to SA high commission. i uploaded as well as sent a courier as they had asked for hard copies too.

Now i am worried that my vsia office will be south africa. and i am here in india. if i get ppr to submit to SA office Can i ask them to change my VO? If so whats the process, i mean how do i do it?

Regards,
Shweta
You should raise CSE and ask them to change your visa office.

riya2492

Sep 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16/09/2016
AOR Received.
18/10/2016
Med's Done....
18/10/2016
hi friends,
here i am sharing my pr submission details timeline.
province nomination---17/9/2016
ITA received----21/9/2016
pr file submission ---18/10/2016
medical passed---20/10/2016

so please seniors let me know what ill be next process i have to follow?
and i heard that after some time our file will transfer to delhi office. let me know about the same.

Thanking You In Advance.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
riya2492 said:
hi friends,
here i am sharing my pr submission details timeline.
province nomination---17/9/2016
ITA received----21/9/2016
pr file submission ---18/10/2016
medical passed---20/10/2016

so please seniors let me know what ill be next process i have to follow?
and i heard that after some time our file will transfer to delhi office. let me know about the same.

Thanking You In Advance.
File is checked for completeness. This is called R10. Once your application passes R10, your application is checked to see if you have met the MEC, your work responsibilities are checked against the roles in the NOC that you have chosen among other things. If this is successful, A11.2 would be set to "Met". There might be a file transfer somewhere in the middle. Background <<Criminality + Security Checks>> checks are performed (the truthfulness of your documents, your PCCs and the contents of other documents) might be verified. After that, you get your PPR.

This is a very rudimentary explanation - there might be a lot of other things that happens from submission --> PPR.

Good luck!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
shwetasagar said:
Hi ppahuja,

Regards,
Shweta
Since you have sent an address update, they might change your VO now. Even if they don't and you are asked to submit documents to that VO, you can raise a CSE and request them to change the VO so that you can submit PPs to NDVO.

shwetasagar

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2016
Doc's Request.
20-10-2016
Nomination.....
28-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-05-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Since you have sent an address update, they might change your VO now. Even if they don't and you are asked to submit documents to that VO, you can raise a CSE and request them to change the VO so that you can submit PPs to NDVO.
thanks Rajkamalmohanram! i will do the same. hoping to get ppr soon!

SGA

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2016
Hello Seniors, What is the general trend at NDVO: Average time between BG in progress and PPR email?? Can anyone shed any light....Please

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
vc2ca said:
Thank you Piyush found the option but seems like i a newbie hence would not get that option :(
Strange. I would have thought this would be an option for all users.
Oh well, maybe after 20 posts :)

vc2ca

Star Member
Oct 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
25-06-2016
ppahuja said:
Yes - per your scenario.

Rule of thumb is that if you are outside your country of residence for couple of weeks (usually business trips), then it's ok to not inform IRCC, however, for situations where you might need to stay outside your country of residence for a longer duration - you have to keep them informed. Additionally, if you have been in this very country for more than 6 months cummulative post eAPR submission, IRCC may request for a PCC before they make a final decision on your application.

Hope this helps!!
Got your point ppahuja.. hopefully i would not have to stay for more than 6 months... Thanks once again for your prompt response..

VIRA7374

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13/10/2016
AOR Received.
29/04/2016
Med's Done....
19/03/2016
I have completed 6 months today.... :( :( :( :(

riya2492

Sep 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16/09/2016
AOR Received.
18/10/2016
Med's Done....
18/10/2016
hi friends,
i am October aor. i want to know there is any whatsaap group for oct aor? and any one is here near about my aor date?

joyaman

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-05-2016 sinp
AOR Received.
09-06-2016 cic
Med's Done....
15-06-2016
SGA said:
Hello Seniors, What is the general trend at NDVO: Average time between BG in progress and PPR email?? Can anyone shed any light....Please
sometime both mail come simultaneously.

some time PPR mail come after one day of BG in progress

ashpkgo70

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,
I am kind of a newbie to the forum. I have seen many "File transfer" in the timelines somewhere between AOR and BG in process. What does that mean?
Doesn't the CIC, Canada process our express entry file? What does it have to do with New Delhi Visa Office? How it is involved in it (except when CIC asks Passport request for visa stamping)?

Tikavie

Sep 10, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Hi

Whats a CSE???

I am in a similar situation. I submitted my Express Entry application when I was a resident of the UK. I am back in india now, and when i got my PPR i was asked to submit my passport to the London VO. My Lawyer has requested for a change in VO but that was sent on September 21st. No response yet.

I have no idea what to do :(