+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
Today, i got a chance to speak to an agent after waiting for an hour,who informed me that my application is in new delhi office. She could not confirm anything else as she seemed to not having access to my file and asked me to contact new delhi office for any further information about my case.

She mentioned that as its been some time since i filed my application(August 9th) and i didnt receive any request for extra documents so my application should be fine(all 10 fingers acrossed) and its well within 6 months timeline which is feb 2019 so i should wait.

I got not idea how new delhi office responds to calls. Anyone tried contacting NDVO and got any positive feedback ?

Reactions: gautam1

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Today, i got a chance to speak to an agent after waiting for an hour,who informed me that my application is in new delhi office. She could not confirm anything else as she seemed to not having access to my file and asked me to contact new delhi office for any further information about my case.

She mentioned that as its been some time since i filed my application(August 9th) and i didnt receive any request for extra documents so my application should be fine(all 10 fingers acrossed) and its well within 6 months timeline which is feb 2019 so i should wait.

I got not idea how new delhi office responds to calls. Anyone tried contacting NDVO and got any positive feedback ?
NDVO does not entertain calls for status enquiries. You will have to write to them and if lucky they will reply. I will suggest not to check before 6 months. If at all curious call for gcms notes.

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
NDVO does not entertain calls for status enquiries. You will have to write to them and if lucky they will reply. I will suggest not to check before 6 months. If at all curious call for gcms notes.
I ordered the notes on nov 19 already Lets see what that says.

sent email to NDVO too, lets see what they say too(in case i get lucky...as the great philosopher pherrel williams said (I am up all night to get lucky)..)

Sandy0809

Star Member
Sep 17, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-04-2018
My review required for eligibility says that I have not short of fund coz they have considered my bank statement only not my PF statement , however my avialable fund shows 19400 as per Gcms notes , what should I do now , I have not received any request from CIC

Sandy0809

Star Member
Sep 17, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-04-2018
Can some please advise on my query, what should I do now? Thanks
My review required for eligibility says that I have not short of fund coz they have considered my bank statement only not my PF statement , however my avialable fund shows 19400 as per Gcms notes , what should I do now , I have not received any request from CIC