+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

krazykm

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
04-10-2017
Hi,

now, how much time does it take to get the passport back once we send it via vfs? anyone who recently sent it - can you tell how many days it took?

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hi,

now, how much time does it take to get the passport back once we send it via vfs? anyone who recently sent it - can you tell how many days it took?
Hi. It took exactly 10 days including the receipt of the passport. I sent it to vfs Mumbai.

Reactions: krazykm

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
You have cleared ip1 .......You are na2... Do not need additional documents means file is transferred to ndvo in a batch ... On the date you saw this status.

Next will be ip2.

Now will be a good time to order gcms ... To see what all has happened
It can be CPC ottawa as well after getting in NA2. Not mandatorily sent to NDVO

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
Hello Friends,

Any knowledge on time taken to process application by NDVO post transfer from CIO Sydney?

My application was transferred to NDVO on 8th September and till now visa officer hasn't started reviewing it.

Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Sorry to be the harbinger of bad news. I and some others have their file in NDVO since July and we haven't heard anything from them. Having said that some that have AOR after us already have PPR from NDVO. So you may never know. Good luck.

Hello Friends,

Any knowledge on time taken to process application by NDVO post transfer from CIO Sydney?

My application was transferred to NDVO on 8th September and till now visa officer hasn't started reviewing it.

Reactions: gurik and drCAN

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
Hello Friends,

Ndvo is crawling with aor dates of March and April currently. Above that may has the most number of pr Applications. Recently all PPR are being issued at near death or near 180 days from aor. So brother have a truck load of patience your PPR might come in end of December only.

Reactions: gurik

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
Ndvo is crawling with aor dates of March and April currently. Above that may has the most number of pr Applications. Recently all PPR are being issued at near death or near 180 days from aor. So brother have a truck load of patience your PPR might come in end of December only.
true.

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
On what basis is the application transferred to NDVO?
My experience and guesses ...

1. Visa rejection from local office earlier. (Any visa)
2. Mostly paper filing (all applicants that have contributed to the crs score) - if there has to be some kindly of clarity that is required that can only be obtained at the local visa office. (This i deduce on basis of seeing a few gcms notes.)

There are other things I have heard but these two are most logical.

Reactions: love4immigration

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
Sorry to be the harbinger of bad news. I and some others have their file in NDVO since July and we haven't heard anything from them. Having said that some that have AOR after us already have PPR from NDVO. So you may never know. Good luck.
This is quite impossible... FIFO is followed through out the immigration process. Fifo in the sense of picking files at the due dates of typical sub process in order of aor. Only a few complicated files lag behind and may reflect a divergence from fifo... But no July file of the same category from ndvo will get ppr as ndvo has not yet touched the batches with July aor of any category yet. If someone says that vo is ndvo .. it's only because they never enquire in actual and just guess that being indian ... The vo is ndvo...

Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
https://chat.whatsapp.com/3lpVMdNY1k52lWleVUwobE
Please join this if your file is at ndvo. there u can find the cases i was talking about. thnx.

This is quite impossible... FIFO is followed through out the immigration process. Fifo in the sense of picking files at the due dates of typical sub process in order of aor. Only a few complicated files lag behind and may reflect a divergence from fifo... But no July file of the same category from ndvo will get ppr as ndvo has not yet touched the batches with July aor of any category yet. If someone says that vo is ndvo .. it's only because they never enquire in actual and just guess that being indian ... The vo is ndvo...

msund

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
AOR Received.
01-11-2017
Hi, i have one year Canadian experience and one year federal skilled experience in india. I am claiming only indian experience points which makes my point 461.so, is it alright to not mention canadain experience in work history and writing in personal history.as i don't have salary proof for two weeks.
Secondly, right now i am in Canada. If i go back to india after submission. Will there be any problem?
Thanks in advance

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
Hi, i have one year Canadian experience and one year federal skilled experience in india. I am claiming only indian experience points which makes my point 461.so, is it alright to not mention canadain experience in work history and writing in personal history.as i don't have salary proof for two weeks.
Secondly, right now i am in Canada. If i go back to india after submission. Will there be any problem?
Thanks in advance
Only work experience disclosed under work history will later generate tabs to upload documents.

If your indian experience documents give you 461 then there is no need to have Canadian experience job disclosed in work history. You are required to only present those job/s in work history that sum up to enough point, put everything else in personal history without an apprehension.

You can file the application and be in any part of the world at any time, no body stops you and it has no effect on your application or the process.

Also my advice is to not put Canadian experience if you have enough points. Putting canadian experience will put you in CEC category which takes more time. And fswo will have to go faster than that.

Also do check for Indian work experience .... That you present job offer letter+appointment letter+reference letter ( your job duties must match the noc code without fail and in it's meaning ) + salary slips .. a few from beging period of job and a few from end period+ salary account statement .. a few months from beginning period and last six months+ itr return + tds deduction form (as26). Submitting all this will surely land your application at Ottawa and the process will be super fast.

Best of luck.

Reactions: msund