+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

isapgam

Mar 23, 2016
shashidhar_sm said:
I submitted my passports on 1st March and haven't heard from the Delhi VO since. I have absolutely no clue as to why they haven't dispatched the passports, and the high commission does not respond to mails unless they think it is necessary. How stupid is that?!

I am raising a CSE today hoping it helps. I suggest you do the same, if you haven't already.
Hi shashidhar_sm,
Did you get your passport back? I submitted Passport to NDVO on 28th of Feb but have not received yet, no clue what is happening.

Please reply. Thanks!!

HNJ

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hello friends,

Even I have submitted my passports on 2nd march and m yet to receive them back. What's the status in your cic profile. Is it approved. Mine got approved on 9th and has again changed to final decision in progress. Seniors please throw some light. Yours insights are highly appreciated.

Thank you.

isapgam

Mar 23, 2016
HNJ said:
Hello friends,

Even I have submitted my passports on 2nd march and m yet to receive them back. What's the status in your cic profile. Is it approved. Mine got approved on 9th and has again changed to final decision in progress. Seniors please throw some light. Yours insights are highly appreciated.

Thank you.
Hey HNJ,

Exactly same as yours. Final decision was approved 2 weeks back and is changed to in progress last week. Background check, interview etc. became not applicable. Medical status remains the same i.e. passed. Does it mean anything?

Anyone knowledgeable please comment!

Thanks!

HNJ

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
isapgam said:
Hey HNJ,

Exactly same as yours. Final decision was approved 2 weeks back and is changed to in progress last week. Background check, interview etc. became not applicable. Medical status remains the same i.e. passed. Does it mean anything?

Anyone knowledgeable please comment!

Thanks!
Yes isapgam, mine is ditto like yours. One of my know has also the same status like us. I think they are working on our passport stamping. Let's be positive and hope for the best. Your vfs? I submitted in ahmedabad.

isapgam

Mar 23, 2016
HNJ said:
Yes isapgam, mine is ditto like yours. One of my know has also the same status like us. I think they are working on our passport stamping. Let's be positive and hope for the best. Your vfs? I submitted in ahmedabad.
Thanks for your reply. I am not alone then!! That gives me some relief! I submitted in vfs kolkata.

HNJ

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
isapgam said:
Thanks for your reply. I am not alone then!! That gives me some relief! I submitted in vfs kolkata.
What I have understood up till now is that our file is approved and then we receive ppr. So I guess we should not worry. This can be a technical glitch. There are many waiting for passports who submitted on 1st and 2nd.

HNJ

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Anyone else in the same boat like us. Any 1st and 2nd March applicant waiting for passports. Seniors please guide.

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
musicnlyrx said:
As far as I know, there is nothing like first come first serve thing applied while processing the application.
The application processing phase where application might get stuck is security check because it is dependent on third-party agencies like Interpol, local police or other investigation agencies that are not related to Canada.

The processing time also depends on how many countries you or your dependents have traveled, any military or govt services. Each applicant have different processing time as each application is different.

As far I can see that you are December applicant, you should expect PPR anytime soon. Second-half March or April looks right time. Because if you notice November applicants, most of them got after completely their fourth month. And yours is fourth month.

Just need to wait patiently and hope for the best.
Good luck. :)
Thanks musicnlyrx...

I don't have travell history except India to Canada and Vice-versa for 4 times. I have one dependent and neither she has any travel history. No movement on my file since Jan 20, 2017...

Is there any customer care number to contact NDVO? Do they respond to application queries?

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marsgpra said:
Just now checked and I got the Message
Thanks for all the support at my hard times
Ur support has really helped a lot
I called VFS and Cancelled Courier service and opted for VFS Pickup
Hope I would land my hands on passports :)
Congrats: We all realize the pain.. good luck

nv0411

Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05 Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017
Neel0526 said:
Thanks musicnlyrx...

I don't have travell history except India to Canada and Vice-versa for 4 times. I have one dependent and neither she has any travel history. No movement on my file since Jan 20, 2017...

Is there any customer care number to contact NDVO? Do they respond to application queries?
No one can predict at what point your application will get stuck due to what reason for additional verification or checks. Also, NDVO will not respond to any queries if your application is within the normal processing time i.e. 6 months.. Ordering GCMS notes is the only way to know what is going on with your application..

HNJ

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
By God's grace the passports are dispatched....submitted 2nd March, VFS Ahmedabad, long wait is over now...thanks all for bearing me... all will get very soon who are waiting... we all are praying, God is with us....

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada_aspirant_15 said:
Yes, Let's hope for the best!!
I read somewhere on the forum in archived threads that BG check is a tedious process that starts early on and not necessarily when BG goes to IP, the BG to IP is more so a stage where they are ready to issue PPR in due course.

Anyone seniors could possibly add to this?

isapgam

Mar 23, 2016
HNJ said:
By God's grace the passports are dispatched....submitted 2nd March, VFS Ahmedabad, long wait is over now...thanks all for bearing me... all will get very soon who are waiting... we all are praying, God is with us....
Just saw your message and I checked my tracking status. My passport is also dispatched today. What I can see is that the entire process is waiting game. Pray all waiting will get soon; I think it is just a matter of time.

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
Marsgpra said:
Thanks for the new inputs! Does give us a general trend.

plz suggest edits where required and if any back dated ones.
So far I have:

Kamy - Submitted on 28th Feb (received on 3rd March)
Mzasam - submitted on 1st March (received 10th March)
shashidhar_sm - submitted 1st March
Mallikaasharma - submitted 1st March (received 7th March)
Rsingh123 - submitted 1st March (received 7th March)
Amverma - submitted 2nd March
Raj - submitted 3rd March (dispatched to VFS 9th March)
Girlgoneinternational - submitted 3rd March (received 11th March)
Rockytg - submitted 6th March (status changed to approved on CIC 16th March)
Marsgpra - submitted 6th March (status changed to approved on CIC 9th March)
Sushsub - submitted 6th March (received 15th March)
Bestofluck - submitted 7th March (received 15th March)
Sanha#1 - submitted 7th March
Surbhigurpreet - submitted 8th March (dispatched to VFS 14th March)
Sameermicheal - submitted 8th March (received 15th March)
Knightkax - submitted 8th March (dispatched to VFS 15th March)
Ronix - submitted 9th March
AK_Canada - submitted 9th March
JW8 - submitted 10th March at VFS Bangalore
Hitesh - submitted 14th March passport received 21st March
Hsinxh - submitted 15th March at VFS Jalandhar