+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

MSiBAT

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
171
25
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-07-2016
AOR Received.
27-07-2016
Med's Request
19-7-2016 (Done)
Med's Done....
31-8-2016 (Passed)
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
24-04-2017
impulseoceanic said:
I had my medicals on 18th november on req by cic. My aor is 11th april. My bgip date 21st november.i am fswo ndvo applicant. Still i have not received ppr. Usually ndvo gives ppr soon after bgip for fswo applicant.anyone in same scenario. How long i should expect to llhear frm thm.
Be sure to check your spam box. Also, I would call and raise a CSE..
 

impulseoceanic

Hero Member
Dec 1, 2011
312
18
Visa Office......
crs 450
NOC Code......
1123
App. Filed.......
16032016
VISA ISSUED...
10122017
LANDED..........
07022017
MSiBAT said:
Be sure to check your spam box. Also, I would call and raise a CSE..
Did that bro
 

JW8

Full Member
Nov 3, 2016
43
0
Hi,

I have submitted my PR application on 4 Dec 16. Still long way to go but was just wondering if all India candidates have to visit NDVO?
I am from Bangalore, does that mean I have to travel to Delhi for this interview?
Also, do they call everyone for interview or people get PPR without interview as well?

Regards
JW8
 

dvs07

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
156
6
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
2281
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
22nd July
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
yes
canadaiamcoming said:
Refused on 5 December 2006.

Approved EE FSW application - After 10 years and the date is same - 5 December 2016.
WoW :)

Thats really a rare coincidence....God has some special plans for you brother :) :) :) Best of Luck !!!


My first FSW application was refused on 24th December 2009. Wish I have same coincidence as you on 24th Dec 2016. ;)
 

impulseoceanic

Hero Member
Dec 1, 2011
312
18
Visa Office......
crs 450
NOC Code......
1123
App. Filed.......
16032016
VISA ISSUED...
10122017
LANDED..........
07022017
dvs07 said:
WoW :)

Thats really a rare coincidence....God has some special plans for you brother :) :) :) Best of Luck !!!
Guys any movement from ndvo ? Yesterday ottawa cleared many ppr
 

canadaiamcoming

Star Member
May 9, 2016
89
5
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dvs07 said:
WoW :)

Thats really a rare coincidence....God has some special plans for you brother :) :) :) Best of Luck !!!


My first FSW application was refused on 24th December 2009. Wish I have same coincidence as you on 24th Dec 2016. ;)
Thanks for your wishes!

Hope the same can happen in your case too.
 

sumitahuja86

Star Member
May 28, 2016
73
3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Booooom Finally it came.. :-*
its PPR time... yeyyyyyy wait is over...
Timeline is below...
Thanks again to all of you & Hope the time has come for rest to also get good news....

~Sumit
 

aditya127

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
198
7
Category........
NOC Code......
2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
Ecstatic..
Ready for Visa email just mins back.
Got the email from CPC-CTD email id asking to submit the Passports to London VO (since I was in UK when I submitted).
I've replied back to London immigration email id mentioned in email, to get the VO changed to New Delhi.

Very happy nevertheless and really appreciate all the help and support received on this forum by the members.
Really thankful to each and everyone of you.

Will keep you posted with the updates.

Regards,
Aditya
 

ash_rock

Full Member
Jun 15, 2016
27
0
121
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2016
AOR Received.
06-11-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2016
Folks,

In a sudden turn of events, I got my CPCO-FinalRequest email today.
This is shocking as I submitted my application on 6th Nov 2016 (Exactly 1 month ago) and got the AOR on the same day.

Some miracle!! Anyways, need to send out our passports to NDVO thru VFS within 30days.

Cheers!!
 

sumitahuja86

Star Member
May 28, 2016
73
3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aditya127 said:
Ecstatic..
Ready for Visa email just mins back.
Got the email from CPC-CTD email id asking to submit the Passports to London VO (since I was in UK when I submitted).
I've replied back to London immigration email id mentioned in email, to get the VO changed to New Delhi.

Very happy nevertheless and really appreciate all the help and support received on this forum by the members.
Really thankful to each and everyone of you.

Will keep you posted with the updates.

Regards,
Aditya
Congrats bro.. told you so to be ready to be surprised...
Happy for you too...
So where are you going for passport submission? I am going to New Delhi VFS...

~~
 

aditya127

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
198
7
Category........
NOC Code......
2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
ash_rock said:
Folks,

In a sudden turn of events, I got my CPCO-FinalRequest email today.
This is shocking as I submitted my application on 6th Nov 2016 (Exactly 1 month ago) and got the AOR on the same day.

Some miracle!! Anyways, need to send out our passports to NDVO thru VFS within 30days.

Cheers!!
Congrats dude. That must be a record express processing by CIC.
 

aditya127

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
198
7
Category........
NOC Code......
2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
sumitahuja86 said:
Congrats bro.. told you so to be ready to be surprised...
Happy for you too...
So where are you going for passport submission? I am going to New Delhi VFS...

~~
I will go to vfs New Delhi only. Should I wait to hear from London visa office or got straightaway to NDVO, having informed LVO about the change?

Could you please also share the section of your RFV email describing how to submit docs to New Delhi office?

Regards,
Aditya
 

raksawap

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
60
1
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JW8 said:
Hi,

I have submitted my PR application on 4 Dec 16. Still long way to go but was just wondering if all India candidates have to visit NDVO?
I am from Bangalore, does that mean I have to travel to Delhi for this interview?
Also, do they call everyone for interview or people get PPR without interview as well?

Regards
JW8
Hello JW8,

Well, from what I've observed, they don't call everyone for interview. most of us here have received PPR without being asked to attend an interview. in case they find any information missing out in your application, which I'm sure you haven't skipped, they would schedule an interview for you. otherwise its just a long wait, usually between 6 to 8 months.
 

JW8

Full Member
Nov 3, 2016
43
0
raksawap said:
Hello JW8,

Well, from what I've observed, they don't call everyone for interview. most of us here have received PPR without being asked to attend an interview. in case they find any information missing out in your application, which I'm sure you haven't skipped, they would schedule an interview for you. otherwise its just a long wait, usually between 6 to 8 months.
Thank you Raksawap, If at all there will be a case of interview, it will be Delhi only, is that correct?
 

sumitahuja86

Star Member
May 28, 2016
73
3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aditya127 said:
I will go to vfs New Delhi only. Should I wait to hear from London visa office or got straightaway to NDVO, having informed LVO about the change?

Could you please also share the section of your RFV email describing how to submit docs to New Delhi office?

Regards,
Aditya
Aditya,

Here is the section of email stating on how to submit my passport to VFS.. It specifically ask me to go to VFS India as I was in India when I submitted my application and my current address was also based in India. My passport will be mailed to Canadian High Commission in New Delhi by Visa for stamping. You can cross reference with your email...

Dear Sumit Ahuja:
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:
1) Passports

VFS is our trusted partner for safe and secure passport transmission. Using VFS services is the only way to submit your passport. Contact VFS in India (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india) or in Nepal (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nepal) and pay the requisite fees for the Passport Transmission Services .

A separate envelope is required for each passport. Please take this letter and present it to VFS for the purchase of the secure Passport Transmission Service. VFS will send your passport to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi in a secure envelope.

You will then be advised by VFS when your passport has been returned and is ready to be picked up.

Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.

There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.

We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. Your passport must be valid for at least six months.

~~