+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Applications Fee For Protected Persons

Barney23

Feb 18, 2019
Please I need help urgently. Does any one know how I can pay fees after completing the hard copy (print out) applications for Permanent Residence as a Protected Person?
The fee is $550 but I dont know how to pay it.

1. Should I pay online? If so how?
Please how do I do this because I need to print out receipts to enclose in the applications before sending it. I will be happy if I get a clear instructions.

Thank you

Barney

S

Singerbwoy

Please I need help urgently. Does any one know how I can pay fees after completing the hard copy (print out) applications for Permanent Residence as a Protected Person?
The fee is $550 but I dont know how to pay it.

1. Should I pay online? If so how?
Please how do I do this because I need to print out receipts to enclose in the applications before sending it. I will be happy if I get a clear instructions.

Thank you

Barney

Hi barney23,

please use this link to pay the fee, ALL THE BEST!!

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do;jsessionid=EFF5E7A082990654CBB7E848A6E448CC?category=12

if you have any other question/s feel free to reach out.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: live&love
S

Singerbwoy

Thank you so much but the link would not open. I have tried severally. It says error..
Good Morning,

i have noticed that all the Immigration websites are down today, for maintenance which normally is the case on weekends, give it some time keep trying and it should work, if not today tomorrow or Monday it will be back up..

Regards