+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
i think he will get new ETA but i now have a same fear of getting rejection again for some other reason.
if there is a way for explanation and we can do it i would happy to do that.
i just dont want to waste anytime as his work permit is valid for few months now.\
If you want to be sure the application is done properly, hire a professional. Feel free to contact me offline <joe@premiercic.com>

hiyakattar

Nov 27, 2018
i dont want to try doing by myself as i have no idea how to write explanation letter and what other things needs to mention.
but before starting hiring any representative can i once call CIC telling this mistake to be corrected will that help anyway?

NBHULLAR02

Mar 26, 2020
but so many of our friends did the same certifications and got their approval had no problem.
Can you please share how did you or your friends got the OIT certificates issued by the Ministry of environment and climate change Ontario, my NOC code is 2211 and I have 2 years of experience(ontario) but I am not scoring enough in Ielts for my express entry profile.
I would reallly appreciate if you can tell what is the procedure for OIT.
did you and your friends got points for the OIT certification while working in NOC 2211?
Did you and your friends got PR ?

Srinidhi_k

Jan 10, 2020
Hi guys, my AOR is January 23rd and I’m an FSW-OUTLAND candidate from India. Initially, I have applied from the USA, since I was working there. However, 30 days after my application, my visa ran into issues at the port of entry to the US and I was deported. I have confessed this to IRCC immediately and changed my address and contact number in the mean time and I’ve also specified that I’ll be providing additional documents to them if needed.

My medicals passed and I gave my biometrics. Unfortunately in June, I found out that, my file ran into review required. And I figured out the reason before I got the GCMS. I found that the letter that one of my employers provided was dated wrong, which lead to the 3 years of work experience claimed becoming wrong. And my latest work experience had an NOC mismatch due to the fact that my HR was not willing to give me a letter with NOC details beyond what I was hired for. Although, I worked as what I claimed the NOC for.

After this, for the first mistake, I submitted a corrected letter, my relieving letter and my pay stubs as proof. And for the NOC mistake, I requested a letter from my Manager, Colleague and also attached some pay stubs, and provided the contact of another colleague. I submitted all this around the month of July.

And there is no sign of them looking into my document until this date. I know timelines are ridiculous to ask during this Corona period, but any average timelines any of you can provide based on similar experiences?

I’m not sure when they’re gonna take a look at my profile. But there’s another huge pathway to cross once the security stage hits due to the Visa issue in the US. Any recommendations on that? As far as my lawyer says, it is going to be okay. But I feel like I need a second opinion?

please advice.