+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pr application

pickuprider

Oct 30, 2018
Hi I have been living in Quebec for over a year.I recently got my Notice of Decision as a convention refugee. I have been thinking of moving to another province because of a job opportunity. I also want to apply for my PR. Will staying in Quebec get my PR application processed faster than if I move to another province and apply for my PR there. Thanks in advance for all the help.

sss12345

Star Member
Dec 13, 2017
Hi I have been living in Quebec for over a year.I recently got my Notice of Decision as a convention refugee. I have been thinking of moving to another province because of a job opportunity. I also want to apply for my PR. Will staying in Quebec get my PR application processed faster than if I move to another province and apply for my PR there. Thanks in advance for all the help.
Your application will not be faster anywhere. All applications from protected persons to become permanent residents are sent to the same address and are processed in the same case processing centre. I would suggest that you submit your application as soon as possible just so you don't end up wasting potential processing time. It's also super easy and simple to change your address after you move out so don't worry. Good luck!

captains

Apr 19, 2017
Category........
PR for refugee inside Canada is processed centrally from CPC-Mississauga.no matter which province u live u have to send ur application there and they will put you on a que with other applicants.
So it’s really no matter from where you apply!