+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application

gauravrajsood

Aug 25, 2009
Hi ,

I am a Post Graduate Diploma In Buisness Management (2 Year full Time ) and a Graduate in Humanities (correspondence ) ,also i am having a experience of 6 years in marketing .

I intend to apply for a Canada PR ,though i have my spouse grand uncle in canada ,who is a citizen of canada ,as such i do not have his sponsorship ,which i can get later on,hence should i go ahead and apply for PR at the consulate .

Also as my work category is not in the skilled worker class ,and i do not have arranged employment ,should i go ahead and file my and my spouse application for PR with consulate.

If i get a sponsorship as well as a job offer later ,will that help and spped up the process.

Kindly revert.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Grand uncle is not your spouse!!.
If you need more information about Canada Immigration please go to:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gauravrajsood said:
Hi ,

I am a Post Graduate Diploma In Buisness Management (2 Year full Time ) and a Graduate in Humanities (correspondence ) ,also i am having a experience of 6 years in marketing .

I intend to apply for a Canada PR ,though i have my spouse grand uncle in canada ,who is a citizen of canada ,as such i do not have his sponsorship ,which i can get later on,hence should i go ahead and apply for PR at the consulate .

Also as my work category is not in the skilled worker class ,and i do not have arranged employment ,should i go ahead and file my and my spouse application for PR with consulate.

If i get a sponsorship as well as a job offer later ,will that help and spped up the process.

Kindly revert.
I do not think that you would qualify for the FSW Category.
Try the Family Class/Sponsorship method.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/relatives-apply-who.asp

canlover

Aug 24, 2009
Hi All

I'm a computer trainer (my profession is in the list of Fast Track list NOC 4131).
However I'm falling short by 2points.
Can i show a 2 year Computer diploma(from a private computer institute ) .I did this part time diploma while i was working as a computer trainer.
Do u think this diploma is valid and will give me much needed 2points as i will thenn fall under the following education category :

Obtained a three-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship (other than university) and completed at least 15 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies

Waiting for response .
Thanks In Advance
CanLover