+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application Under PNP

cantikmi

Jun 2, 2018
Hi guys, I am just wondering if I could get any help in here.

I applied for PR under PNP Category and CIC received my application May 25 2017 up until now I haven't got any medical request. I am single, no dependent in my application. I called their phone support and they said that my medical has been extended til feb 2019, and I dont know if that is the medical Ive had back Nov 2016 on my temporary work permit because like what I said I haven't got any med req for my PR. There are certain people here in our town that got the req earlier than me even if I submitted my application first hmmm so..... This is what my online account says.
PS: I called CIC and the agent told me I wont have t do the exam

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documen
ts We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

THANKS. WILL APPRECIATE EVERYONE'S COMMENT