+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application - Some questions

asukumari

Aug 6, 2018
I have run into some questions in the PR questionnaire that needs some clarity
  1. Has Candidate applied for PR before? - I have a previous EE profile that was declared ineligible. The fields on my PR application were auto populated with my first EE profile number. Is this correct? Should I just leave it like this?
  2. My UCI number is in the format: CAN0000XXXXXXXX but the application asks for 0000-0000 format, does this mean just the last 8 digits of my UCI ?
  3. Education History: Since I submitted my EE profile only with my Master's degree from USA, along with its WES attestation report. Should I just leave it like this now? Or is it necessary to add secondary or post-secondary periods of education in this section ?
  4. Travel history: This part is confusing because they ask if you ever left your country of origin or residence in the last 10 years. In my case country of origin is India and residence is USA. I have flown from India to USA when I came here, and again on a vacation back to India for a month. So how should I fill this up?
  5. Has candidate ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?: I have denied H1B once, should I mention that with the reason for denial from USCIS?
Please advise ! Thank you!

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
A profile is not an application. You should answer No
You can leave it blank
Yes you need to list other degrees
Technically you don't need to list travel between India and US
Yes you need to mention H1B refusal

Reactions: asukumari

asukumari

Aug 6, 2018
A profile is not an application. You should answer No
You can leave it blank
Yes you need to list other degrees
Technically you don't need to list travel between India and US
Yes you need to mention H1B refusal
If that's the case. Wont they ask for Secondary Educational documents in the document checklist section, even if I did upload them won't they ask for its Educational equivalency?? (I have applied WES only for my Masters degree and received my ITA).

lucyroy

Jul 28, 2019
I have run into some questions in the PR questionnaire that needs some clarity
  1. Has Candidate applied for PR before? - I have a previous EE profile that was declared ineligible. The fields on my PR application were auto populated with my first EE profile number. Is this correct? Should I just leave it like this?
  2. My UCI number is in the format: CAN0000XXXXXXXX but the application asks for 0000-0000 format, does this mean just the last 8 digits of my UCI ?
  3. Education History: Since I submitted my EE profile only with my Master's degree from USA, along with its WES attestation report. Should I just leave it like this now? Or is it necessary to add secondary or post-secondary periods of education in this section ?
  4. Travel history: This part is confusing because they ask if you ever left your country of origin or residence in the last 10 years. In my case country of origin is India and residence is USA. I have flown from India to USA when I came here, and again on a vacation back to India for a month. So how should I fill this up?
  5. Has candidate ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?: I have denied H1B once, should I mention that with the reason for denial from USCIS?
Please advise ! Thank you!
Hello Friend

My H1B was also denied and the reason for denial was not shared by my employer. What should I write in the reason. Can you please guide?

asukumari

Aug 6, 2018
Hello Friend

My H1B was also denied and the reason for denial was not shared by my employer. What should I write in the reason. Can you please guide?

Hello, you need to ask your employer for the H1-B returned packet. In that you will find out the reason, in my case I was denied H1-B because my occupation was not considered to be a specialty occupation.

You need to mention clearly why your H1-B was denied.