+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application Rejected - for slightly out of date Police Certificate

ShakthiH

Dec 12, 2018
Hi,
Sorry to hear that. I got a rejection letter today with different reason(my LMIA was not long enough). not a good day! haha
Btw, I have a question about PCC.
I lived in the USA for 5 years, and I got PCC from FBI last year. It's been a while since I got this from FBI, but I I've never visited the USA after. Can I still use the PCC I got last year?
Or should I get a new one even thought I never visited the USA again?

Thanks for your time! :)
Hi,

Sorry for your rejection and unfortunately, I don't have any answer for you either on PCC, but wanted to know the details for your rejection if it is OK with you. I have an EE profile currently waiting for an ITA and I am already in Canada on LMIA. If you could share what went wrong with your LMIA, it'll be really great.

Tayee

Apr 6, 2019
I don't understand, are they rejecting you because you provided a PCC, but then traveled to that country again for over 6 months after the date the PCC was issued?

Or the PCC does not cover the time you were there years before? I'm confused because the PCC is a record of all the time upto when it was requested.

harpreet3

Sep 22, 2020
Hi Guys,

I am in a situation and so much nervous,

Actually, I have uploaded the PCC with my express entry file which i got before leaving for canada from India (I came to canada on 17th Sep, 2019 but my PCC issued on 12th Sep,2019).

Now i have applied for New PCC which will take 4-6 weeks.

AOR - 6th Nov, 2020
File Express entry BC pnp
Status of my file is- we re reviewing your application.

So far nothing updated, not Biometric date updated

Can you please tell me what should i do now. I am so much worried

M41614

Nov 18, 2019
Hello, In my Indian PCC there is no period of date or year written , its only said 'there is no adverse information in respect of ...... .... for the period of his stay in India '. Do I need to worry about that? I got it from High commission of India, London.
Hey
Wanted to know that did you figure out that pcc doesn’t have dates on it and still do we need to worry about
I got mine from passport office and i got this

It is certified that there is no adverse information against ************* S/o ********, holder of Indian Passport No *******, issued at *****, on ***** which would render him ineligible for IMMIGRATION PURPOSES OTHER THAN CITIZENSHIP for CANADA.
please let me know about it
Thanks