+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application rejected due to Spouse PCC

exd

Feb 5, 2016
I am PNP nominated last year, can I invite my family here in Canada to join me&? if yes so do i have to apply for them as visitor visa?

Gibacho

Aug 13, 2017
Thanks mate

My rejection was due to spouse Police Certificate as in her PCC the date mentioned was only when she moved to my home address after marriage so Now I have decided to give CIC 2 PCC for my spouse, 1st from Police Station of her birthplace where she spent 22 yrs from birth till marriage and then rest of 10 yrs she spent at my home address .

It is to be noted that she never left country and she always lived in a same city ( my city) but different towns which are 10km apart.
Get the PCC from PSK. That’s what CIC chaps are used to evaluating.

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
I am from Pakistan and they have different kind of format in PCC
oh my bad, yes I know in Pakistan PCCs are given city-specific. But once you submit the correct PCCs, you should get the ITA and PR, best of luck mate :)

ranjangaur4

Dec 11, 2017
i dont even want to think about this. My wife, foreigner, also was given the pcc only for dates covering stay since last arrival, further requests were refused by the authorities. However, since shes a foreign national, there was no other format available for her, so fingers crossed we wont end up the same, because in our case, there are no other options even.
AOR Aug 6/7th

exd

Feb 5, 2016
Well after my Application Rejected for last 2 days I have created Express Entry Profile 5 times and all I receive message is PROFILE INELIGIBLE after 5 minutes

I am BC PNP Nominated Candidate ( Valid May 2019)

Letter Says

Below are a few examples of why a candidate will be found ineligible:

not having a valid language test, • IELTS GENERAL CLB 7

language test results that are more than two years old, Valid October 2020

a language test score that is too low, LRSW 6 6.5 6.5 6

not having enough relevant work experience, 5 Yrs

not having the required education level, Masters (IQAS approved Valid 2024)

not having enough funds. CAD 26500

PLEASE HELP WHAT COULD BE THE REASON I AM JUST FED UP

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
It is very heartbreakinng process. On 11 Jan even our application got cancelled due to my dependent spouse pcc. We uploaded Australian pcc pof Victoria police. It was silly innocent mistake. Create EE very next day now waiting for ITA. Anyone else got rejected due to Australian PCC?

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Well after my Application Rejected for last 2 days I have created Express Entry Profile 5 times and all I receive message is PROFILE INELIGIBLE after 5 minutes

I am BC PNP Nominated Candidate ( Valid May 2019)

Letter Says

Below are a few examples of why a candidate will be found ineligible:

not having a valid language test, • IELTS GENERAL CLB 7

language test results that are more than two years old, Valid October 2020

a language test score that is too low, LRSW 6 6.5 6.5 6

not having enough relevant work experience, 5 Yrs

not having the required education level, Masters (IQAS approved Valid 2024)

not having enough funds. CAD 26500

PLEASE HELP WHAT COULD BE THE REASON I AM JUST FED UP
Proof of funds increased. Check if you are within the new limits for your family size.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/proof-of-funds-updated-for-2019.607153/
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

aleersurahio

Mar 18, 2019
First of all, i feel sorry for your application.

secondly, This has happened because you did not get your PCC from passport office PSK. They give PCC in the format acceptable by IRCC and there is no such period mentioned.

apply for one from PSK and you will be good to go
Guys, my PCC from a small town in Pakistan doesn't mention any dates of residence, when I asked the officials they said, this is this is there official format. Moreover, as my per my personal history, I have lived in different cities of the country but my permanent address had always been my hometown/small town/district. Do you think writing an LOE mentioning the official said; this is there official format, and the address mentioned is my permanent address of hometown, will this suffice?

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
@Peacekeeper87

Hi Peace,

I am the principal applicants and my spouse is dependent, we are both Hong Kong citizen but we lived in Canada most of the time since 18years to now (we are 25). We traveled back to HK in every summer vacation for 1-2 months, so total was more than 6 months but not cumulative.

For HK PCC, we don't need to provide upfront PCC, CIC will send us a letter and request us to get one after AOR.

CIC send me the letter after and it is only showing my name, do I also need to get one for my spouse? HK police won't process my spouse if my spouse's name is not showing on letter.

I called CIC agent but they have different answers, one agent said only follow the name on the letter (so my spouse doesn't need), other said to raise a CSE webform to ask. (I did but it takes 10 days to reply)

What is your suggestion? thanks

Last edited:

aleersurahio

Mar 18, 2019
@Peacekeeper87

Hi Peace,

I am the principal applicants and my spouse is dependent, we are both Hong Kong citizen but we lived in Canada most of the time since 18years to now (we are 25). We will go back to HK in every summer vacation for 1-2 months, so total is more than 6 months but not cumulative.

In HK, we don't need to provide upfront PCC, CIC will send us a letter and request us to get one after AOR.

CIC send me the letter after and it is only showing my name, do I also need to get one for my spouse? HK police won't process my spouse if my spouse's name is not showing on letter.

I called CIC agent but they have different answers, one agent said only follow the name on the letter (so my spouse doesn't need), other said to raise a CSE webform to ask.

What is your suggestion? thanks
I think though can’t be sure. Ask the HK police department to provide you a letter that only your name will be shown and not spouse as per the request letter by CIC. Show to that CIC and write a letter of explanation.

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
I think though can’t be sure. Ask the HK police department to provide you a letter that only your name will be shown and not spouse as per the request letter by CIC. Show to that CIC and write a letter of explanation.
Thanks ~

Yes, HK police actually sent me an email said they couldn't process my spouse PCC because the request letter is only showing my name. I already explained our relationship (official proof) but they insisted need a request letter from CIC that showing her name

I will screenshot this email in my LOE and show it to CIC. Meanwhile, I asked HK police to process my PCC only and send it to CIC.

aleersurahio

Mar 18, 2019
Thanks ~

Yes, HK police actually sent me an email said they couldn't process my spouse PCC because the request letter is only showing my name. I already explained our relationship (official proof) but they insisted need a request letter from CIC that showing her name

I will screenshot this email in my LOE and show it to CIC. Meanwhile, I asked HK police to process my PCC only and send it to CIC.
Yes, I hope it works out for you. Inshallah.. :)

Reactions: a16107

gulesky

Jul 26, 2019
Hello Guys,

I have a problem with my application. I was told to bring police certificate from Kenya but my wife only has a Somali passport with visa. The kenyan police do not accept Somali passport only, they need things like work permit, dependant pass or UN refugee card. This takes a long time to get while I only have few days left. I was given a deadline until August 16, 2019 to bring the police certificate. What should I do. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Thanks