+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application Refused. What must I do now?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hi, sorry I don't mean to hijack OP's forum,but I had a similar doubt .d.you think presenting proof of funds from a joint account with your wife, who is also your dependent in the application, is likely to cause a probability of rejection.
Your wife should give a no objection certificate towards you using her funds.

MrSingh@1984

Aug 9, 2018
Your wife should give a no objection certificate towards you using her funds.
Hi, thank you for inputs! The bank account is a joint one of mine and wife's and not solely of my wife's. Do you think this NOC is still required because even the IRCC website says that one can count money they have together in a joint account, if the spouse is accompanying dependent?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hi, thank you for inputs! The bank account is a joint one of mine and wife's and not solely of my wife's. Do you think this NOC is still required because even the IRCC website says that one can count money they have together in a joint account, if the spouse is accompanying dependent?
I know it is only required if the wife has a personal savings account, it will still be better to do it. She has some possession on the amount in the joint account, you should have her permission to use it.

MrSingh@1984

Aug 9, 2018
Hi....i had a doubt regarding proof of funds requirements while including child as dependent in application after receiving COPR..i forgot to provide updated proof of funds while adding my newborn child..and the previously submitted proof of funds are not meeting the requirements, if we consider the exchange rate of the date when application was submitted...do you think this could cause rejection of my application and if yes, is there anything I can do now to rectify it?