NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
canadianrrk said:
Everything u mentioned is explained on the letter but salary is mentioned in the contract of employment(it was issued b4 the join date).
Is this fine.
Not really sure what to tell you. I think a lot of this nuances depend on the officer's discretion. If I were you, I would try to get o hold of any document showing actual salary received and upload it via CSE.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
No Man Left Behind said:
Not really sure what to tell you. I think a lot of this nuances depend on the officer's discretion. If I were you, I would try to get o hold of any document showing actual salary received and upload it via CSE.
The salary is mentioned in contract of employment, i showed them my bank statements in the POF but i dint highlight the transactions of salary being credited from the company.....salary comes to account and bank statements has company name on transactions.

By the was i got GCMS after 42 days of AOR which says R10 ok and A11.2 met. do u suggest me to raise a CSE.

No Man Left Behind

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
Given the bank statements showing your company's name and A11.2 being met, I think you are OK without raising CSE.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
No Man Left Behind said:
Given the bank statements showing your company's name and A11.2 being met, I think you are OK without raising CSE.
ok, Thank you very much is it ok that I did not highlight the transactions of salary with company name.

No Man Left Behind

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
canadianrrk said:
ok, Thank you very much is it ok that I did not highlight the transactions of salary with company name.
I'm really not in a position to answer questions like that because I'm not the officer assessing your file. Almost no applicant is able to fully comply with IRCC rules regarding format of documents supporting their application, so everybody is trying to circumvent those rules the best way possible. It is your responsibility to point out any information you consider an officer will have hard time to discern, either by highlighting it or specifying it in LOE.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017

Patriwang

Jul 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Unknown
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
nEVERgiveUP751 said:
Hi Patriwang,

My application is also refused, I don't know what to do now. I need some guidance from you. Did you reopened your refused application or did you appealed in court ?
No, I did not re-open my case. I applied again, not much changed. Also, OINP didn't transfer my 600-score since my previous application was refused by CIC. I got ITA with "original score".

I don't have a lot of guidance for you since I'm still in limbo of waiting period.

ITA Dec 2015, AOR Feb 9, FSW inland.

Patriwang

Jul 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Unknown
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
canadianrrk said:
u are talking about ur PNP application refusal or ur PR refusal post ITA.
I was talking about PR refusal. I successfully got OINP nomination and the score, but failed the later part. (read the last few paragraphs)

Fateh89

Jan 19, 2016
Thank you so much every one for your time and advise !
Hoping for the best.

Can you please tell me that should i contact BCPNP to attach my nomination to new EE profile, while m appealing for re-opening of my PR application ?

Fly2Can

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anybody just mention here thar what could be the reasons behind the rejection and refusal of Files?

Fateh89

Jan 19, 2016
Could you please also guide me regarding my workpermit, that gonna expire on July 16, 2016. What to do with that ?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
thejkhan said:
Idiot, read again. He applied again after appeal got rejected.
thejkhan said:
Nothing I said is wrong. One can submit a thousand times, but it will keep getting rejected because the applicant's employment history would not change significantly between applications.

Just suggesting this is not the right solution, don't know why everyone's getting so emotional.
Here's a reminder: if you walk into this forum and sh!t on the rug or otherwise act like an ass, I'll call you on it. Or another community member will call you on it. Either way, you're not going to act like an ass around here. If that's just too many rules for you, the SIGNOUT button is prominently featured and we will delightfully hold the door while you exit.

This community is filled with smart people and goodwill who like to think and lend a hand-- and we won't have those people sh!t on by people who choose to be rude, crude, and socially unacceptable

Reactions: parmarja

Fateh89

Jan 19, 2016
Hi Fly2Can,

For me: they said that they are not satisfied with my job duties, whether m fulfilling those or not and also with my continuous 12 months work experience.

Besides this, they also mentioned that it appears that u r working as a shift supervisor since june 2014 till Dec2015.( Then, 1 month gap due to expiration of my WP) again, i rejoined from feb 2016 till today. Its more than 12 months, so i don't know whats wrong

thejkhan

Jun 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
This community is filled with smart people and goodwill who like to think and lend a hand-- and we won't have those people sh!t on by people who choose to be rude, crude, and socially unacceptable[/b]
Another idiot getting emotional. *where's my popcorn*

gio86

Sep 4, 2015
evanstp9 said:
[ Hi i'm A LITTLE AFRIAD OF MY letter of employment as well.. can you tell me if ofr this NOC 6311 it is ok?"Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff that prepare, portion and serve food. Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation(i.e. order from Sysco, ) . Prepare food orders according to standard and special requests from customers. Calculate precisely and post the amount of food preparation required during a shift and if needed take necessary action to reduce the wastage. Establish methods to meet work schedules. Trains, assigns, reviews and evaluates assigned catering staff in the food preparation, in service, sanitation and safety procedures . Maintain daily records of stock , repairs, sales and wastage. Monitors labor costs and performs payroll duties and cash reconciliation duties. Prioritizes, assigns, trains, reviews and evaluates assigned catering staff. Take part weekly in management operation team both with owners, management and staff to plan and develop and implement long and short term goals. Assign duties, responsibilities, and work stations to employees in accordance with schedules during the shift. Resolve any customer complaints regarding the food service. Give constructive feedback to staff to help them do their jobs better. Observe the workers and work procedures to make sure that the quality standards of the service are met. ensuring that light fixtures function, freezers and coolers keep track of the temperature, making sure safety instruments are current and that safety procedures are followed, overseeing all staff. Provide training for newly hired staff to ensure each new employee understands properly, and carefully the catering’s company conception, philosophy and management's expectations. Keeps the records of daily sale, monitors the daily receipts from every delivery , and closely tracks and works within the budget." Are there many details? ANother thing is i will work for the same employer .... in the offer can i just copy from Job Bank NOC 6311 generical "Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff of 8 to 10 people that prepare, portion and serve food. Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation. Prepare food orders according to requests from customers. Establish methods to meet work schedules. Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage. Monitors labor costs and performs payroll duties and cash reconciliation duties. Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures. Supervise and check assembly of regular and special food. Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards. May participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets. May plan menus and determine related food and labor costs . Experience is an asset, but we train all our employees." It would be loely if you let me know my ITA will expire in few days 20"
. A quote author=evanstp9 link=topic=431969.msg5288175#msg5288175 date=1467160341]
Two things are clear:

Two things are clear:

1. This is not a reference letter, it's obvious that it is your job offer letter, before you started working.
Under the terms and conditions of this job offer you are eligible for the following benefits:
We look forward to welcoming you to our team. If the terms of this offer of employment are acceptable to you, please sign both copies of this letter and return to me.

2. The duties are identical with the NOC description, something that leads 110% to rejection.
NOC descriptions are generic, a guide for the specific duties that each company might have, even for the same position.

From the above, I don't see why you are surprised with the rejection and most important, why are you having a lawyer and wasting your money?
He/She should know better...