Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2015
Nomination.....
15-04-16
AOR Received.
06-05-16
popoxee said:
No I would not assume so. My notes say A11.2 has met in Jan, but in March this new officer on my case changed it to unmet.

Thanks! All I do is to hope now ...
When did you apply? how much time they took for your refusal?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
RockCan said:
Do you have certain problem with your life?? Why you becomin so frustating and rude in everyone's post, if you dont have anything good to suggest then dont speak at all, dont soread negative wibes here. People are asking to get a help, not a negative feedbacks, rhey are already tensed due to the situation they are in...!!! So chill, and shut your mouth..!!!
+1

Patriwang

Jul 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Unknown
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Hello, Buddy,

I'm truly sorry about your story, but thanks for sharing!

My EE-OINP application was refused Nov 2015, as well. The officer was just not satisfied with my working experience (I think mainly time). My job duty and time had been verified by ONIP already, but somehow CIC refused my application.

So I kind of know how you feel right now. Don't get depressed. Try to get it re-open, send explanations, and hope the best (and prepare the plan B).

Disclaimer: Okay, I'm not an expert, so what I say is just about my own opinion.

There can be a reason, that is, your salary on the statement is low. I may have made a fortune already, but I think $12.7 is almost the minimum wage in your province. And also, like the other said, don't let it look like a job offer. Have your NOC code on it, have your working experience on it, etc.

I also think refusing your application is injustice, infringement and insane. So cheer up, good luck!

nEVERgiveUP751

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Vancouver
Hi Patriwang,

My application is also refused, I don't know what to do now. I need some guidance from you. Did you reopened your refused application or did you appealed in court ?

thejkhan

Jun 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RockCan said:
Do you have certain problem with your life?? Why you becomin so frustating and rude in everyone's post, if you dont have anything good to suggest then dont speak at all, dont soread negative wibes here. People are asking to get a help, not a negative feedbacks, rhey are already tensed due to the situation they are in...!!! So chill, and shut your mouth..!!!
Another low IQ. Keep getting emotional, good for entertainment. *thumbs up* :D

thejkhan

Jun 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
Nothing I said is wrong. One can submit a thousand times, but it will keep getting rejected because the applicant's employment history would not change significantly between applications.

Just suggesting this is not the right solution, don't know why everyone's getting so emotional.

RockCan

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2015
Nomination.....
15-04-16
AOR Received.
06-05-16
thejkhan said:
Another low IQ. Keep getting emotional, good for entertainment. *thumbs up* :D
Portraying everyone low IQ wont make you intelligent. Anyways if soemone is not asking you personally or if you dont know anything then its also advisable to shut your mouth, anyways it will be a biggest help if you wont help someone.

Reactions: Sunny329

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
do people get refused for having low income or for having less experience................with 3 years of fsw outland experience one gets an ITA then y would he/she be refused for less experience.

pl answer my query.

No Man Left Behind

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
canadianrrk said:
do people get refused for having low income or for having less experience................with 3 years of fsw outland experience one gets an ITA then y would he/she be refused for less experience.

pl answer my query.
For the purpose of immigration it only matters if the job was payed, not the level of payment you received.

In EE profile you are claiming 3 years of foreign experience without having to provide any evidence for it. Only after ITA do you need to support your work experience with reference letters from your company. Some applicants fail to provide enough evidence, so when the officer evaluates application, their score would be recalculated and could drop below the ITA threshold.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
No Man Left Behind said:
For the purpose of immigration it only matters if the job was payed, not the level of payment you received.

In EE profile you are claiming 3 years of foreign experience without having to provide any evidence for it. Only after ITA do you need to support your work experience with reference letters from your company. Some applicants fail to provide enough evidence, so when the officer evaluates application, their score would be recalculated and could drop below the ITA threshold.
ok, i have exactly 3 years of exp, i submitted reference letter dated after 3 years of my employment join date along with contract of employment, now will the recalculation of points by the officer be positive....iam fsw outland by the way.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
Patriwang said:
Hello, Buddy,

I'm truly sorry about your story, but thanks for sharing!

My EE-OINP application was refused Nov 2015, as well. The officer was just not satisfied with my working experience (I think mainly time). My job duty and time had been verified by ONIP already, but somehow CIC refused my application.

So I kind of know how you feel right now. Don't get depressed. Try to get it re-open, send explanations, and hope the best (and prepare the plan B).

Disclaimer: Okay, I'm not an expert, so what I say is just about my own opinion.

There can be a reason, that is, your salary on the statement is low. I may have made a fortune already, but I think $12.7 is almost the minimum wage in your province. And also, like the other said, don't let it look like a job offer. Have your NOC code on it, have your working experience on it, etc.

I also think refusing your application is injustice, infringement and insane. So cheer up, good luck!
u are talking about ur PNP application refusal or ur PR refusal post ITA.

No Man Left Behind

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
canadianrrk said:
ok, i have exactly 3 years of exp, i submitted reference letter dated after 3 years of my employment join date along with contract of employment, now will the recalculation of points by the officer be positive....iam fsw outland by the way.
If your reference letter supports work experience claimed in EE profile (period worked, duties matching NOC, salary mentioned, hours per week, etc.), your score will not be recalculated.

finksin

Jun 29, 2016
Good morning people, I just login dis morning to check my status,and I saw that my passport has been despatched yesterday been 28th of June, without receiving Approval mail, pls what does that means?????

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
No Man Left Behind said:
If your reference letter supports work experience claimed in EE profile (period worked, duties matching NOC, salary mentioned, hours per week, etc.), your score will not be recalculated.
Everything u mentioned is explained on the letter but salary is mentioned in the contract of employment(it was issued b4 the join date).
Is this fine.