+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application refusal

popoxee

Star Member
May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same here PNP/CEC got rejected for work reference letter.

I appealed and got rejected again so don't bother. Call OINP immediately and explain your situation, and they will tell you if you can transfer your PNP to another profile. They will give you instructions and documents on the phone. I just sent mine as well. Good luck! BTW CanadaPost is going on a strike in July so you might need to deliver the package yourself to OINP office.

thejkhan

Jun 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
popoxee said:

I appealed and got rejected again so don't bother. Call OINP immediately and explain your situation, and they will tell you if you can transfer your PNP to another profile. They will give you instructions and documents on the phone. I just sent mine as well. Good luck! BTW CanadaPost is going on a strike in July so you might need to deliver the package yourself to OINP office.
Transfer to another profile, apply again and get rejected again. What has really changed since the last time your application got rejected? Nothing I would assume.

No Man Left Behind

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
thejkhan said:
Transfer to another profile, apply again and get rejected again. What has really changed since the last time your application got rejected? Nothing I would assume.
He tried to appeal the officer's decision, not apply again.

Sidney.Bae

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
I asked a similar question before about duties, and Asivad Anac said it's ok.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/employment-reference-letter-question-t394075.0.html;msg4914185#msg4914185

this is just too bad.

thejkhan

Jun 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No Man Left Behind said:
He tried to appeal the officer's decision, not apply again.
Idiot, read again. He applied again after appeal got rejected.

crbj

May 18, 2016
popoxee said:

Hi popoxee,

Any update on your OINP extension?

popoxee

Star Member
May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thejkhan said:
Idiot, read again. He applied again after appeal got rejected.
I appealed and my appeal got rejected. I did not reapply yet as I just sent OINP my transfer request.

crbj said:
Hi popoxee,

Any update on your OINP extension?
Not yet. I just got refusal of my CSE. Sent out request for PNP extension 2 days ago.

crbj

May 18, 2016
popoxee said:
I appealed and my appeal got rejected. I did not reapply yet as I just sent OINP my transfer request.

Not yet. I just got refusal of my CSE. Sent out request for PNP extension 2 days ago.
What did they say about how to request for extension? What need to be submitted? Did they confirm if you can really extend your PNP and transfer to a new EE profile?

popoxee

Star Member
May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
crbj said:
What did they say about how to request for extension? What need to be submitted? Did they confirm if you can really extend your PNP and transfer to a new EE profile?
She gave me a list of documents, basically letter of explanation, new profile info, etc.

She cannot confirm it on the phone because my PNP expired, but she told me to send it anyway because the officer has to confirm it while she cannot.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
hi all,

please help me understand this, if GCMS says NOC matching and A11.2 met.....then can we assume that a rejection for NOC wont happen, as juties on letter and website are identical..........because even if they are copy pasted then GCMS might say identical but later they might reject.

cheers,
Rrk.

No Man Left Behind

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
popoxee said:
She gave me a list of documents, basically letter of explanation, new profile info, etc.

She cannot confirm it on the phone because my PNP expired, but she told me to send it anyway because the officer has to confirm it while she cannot.
Wish you good luck with your PNP extension.

popoxee

Star Member
May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadianrrk said:
hi all,

please help me understand this, if GCMS says NOC matching and A11.2 met.....then can we assume that a rejection for NOC wont happen, as juties on letter and website are identical..........because even if they are copy pasted then GCMS might say identical but later they might reject.

cheers,
Rrk.
No I would not assume so. My notes say A11.2 has met in Jan, but in March this new officer on my case changed it to unmet.

No Man Left Behind said:
Wish you good luck with your PNP extension.
Thanks! All I do is to hope now ...

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
popoxee said:
No I would not assume so. My notes say A11.2 has met in Jan, but in March this new officer on my case changed it to unmet.

Thanks! All I do is to hope now ...
iam sorry about that, may i know ur visa office and reason y he changed to unmet.

RockCan

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2015
Nomination.....
15-04-16
AOR Received.
06-05-16
thejkhan said:
Do you have certain problem with your life?? Why you becomin so frustating and rude in everyone's post, if you dont have anything good to suggest then dont speak at all, dont soread negative wibes here. People are asking to get a help, not a negative feedbacks, rhey are already tensed due to the situation they are in...!!! So chill, and shut your mouth..!!!

Reactions: shaizeik