+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application Protected Person

Baloch10

Nov 14, 2020
Hi everyone. My case was approved in September 2018. My lawyer applied PR for me and my family in Jan 2019. I received an email through lawyer that my application was in process on Mar 1 2019. I did all the medical and all the other documents except for police Clearance from United Arab Emirates as I was default with bank. I send them a letter of justification why I couldn’t I submit my police clearance as UAE threat bank debts as criminal case. Now yesterday I received a letter saying that my file was transferred to Alberta city IRCC. Now they mention in the letter they might call me for an interview or as for Additional documents. Anyone had the same experience. Any one got a letter from Dubai saying why they didn’t submit police clearance. Thank you

Reactions: luckyrefugee

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi everyone. My case was approved in September 2018. My lawyer applied PR for me and my family in Jan 2019. I received an email through lawyer that my application was in process on Mar 1 2019. I did all the medical and all the other documents except for police Clearance from United Arab Emirates as I was default with bank. I send them a letter of justification why I couldn’t I submit my police clearance as UAE threat bank debts as criminal case. Now yesterday I received a letter saying that my file was transferred to Alberta city IRCC. Now they mention in the letter they might call me for an interview or as for Additional documents. Anyone had the same experience. Any one got a letter from Dubai saying why they didn’t submit police clearance. Thank you
They send your application for more inquiry Exactly the right person who process your application

Reactions: Nelan