+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application Photo and Medical

Rjb.nag001

Jun 25, 2018
Yesterday at 2:27 PM
Hi ,
I would be submitting PR application under Canadian Experience Class on 8th August, hence I would like to know following ...

1. what is the Digital photo specification ? is it size of 50 X 70 mm ( as standard PR card) or 35 X 45 mm ( as standard canada Visa). I got confused as for one of my friend got ITA and in photo specification it is mentioned ( 35 X 45 mm) . Please let me know the correct size

2. On Medical , can I go for upfront medical from CIC authorize doctor or I need to wait till I receive the ITA ? Currently I am working in Canada . I saw in CIC website that upfront medical can also be done , in that case am I eligible for the same?

Natasha2017

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
n/a
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-03-2018
1. If I am not mistaken, 35x45 is for application and 50x70 is for Confirmation of Permanence Residence document.

2. I think you should wait until you receive ITA. You will have to bring a printed ITA copy with your application ID for the medical test. At medical office they will ask you what are you applying for - you will say for PR.
As I understand, your application ID is linked to your Medical test ID. You will upload a scanned copy of Medical test with Medical ID along with other documents. This is the way for the officer to track your medical test results.

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
An Upfront Medical Exam is normally done after you receive your ITA btw (but before you submit your application), but you can do it before the ITA too.