+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application is rejected for being incomplete (incompetence of IRCC)

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
A lot of assumptions and incorrect information in your reply. Getting PCC online might be impossible in Iran. I know it’s impossible to do in Russia, Azerbaijan, Turkey. You have to physically apply: either at the embassy, or at the local branch of Ministry of internal affairs or police station.
His PCC being 8 years old doesn’t make it invalid. It’s clearly stated on the website. The question is whether he has been back to Iran since applying for a student permit. He would still need a new PCC because he needs to have all his days covered but the age of the PCC has nothing to do with it.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/iran.html

Mentions how to apply for PCC:
From within Iran and outside Iran

D

Deleted member 1083629

It do PCC has to be recent. Most of the PCC are valid for 6 months only and also IRCC mentions it clearly how to obtain it online.
When I was applying, I used a PCC issued in 2015. Had no issues. That’s assuming the op wasn’t back in Iran since he applied for it.
Ircc also mentions that old PCC can be used; if needed, a new PCC will be requested.

D

Deleted member 1083629

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Interesting. I looked through the Persian website and it seems like as long as the applicant provides fingerprints, then PCC can be issued electronically. Would have never thought that Iran would allow something like that. Thank you for the link.
No worries but I think the poster is not sure of posting right or I would say true reason. Check other post it says PCC is not accepted that means IRCC mentioned that and would have asked for a new one, your thoughts or am I wrong?