+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application - imm5562 travel history queries HELP!

kimbini

Aug 25, 2023
Hi, I'm in Canada at the moment and my spouse is canadian so i'm trying to apply for the pr inside canada.
But during the completion of imm5562 travel history section, i'm stuck with some things so it would be nice if someone could help me with it.

1. I had a short trip to lisbon for just a few days while i was staying in Spain for 6 months, and it was by a car. So I don't have its travel record on my korean official history and passport. And the thing is i forgot the exact date when it was because I don't have any itinerary left in my any email accounts. I remember it was around September or October, but not sure. In this case, would it be a problem if I don't write down about this trip? Or just write it down either Sep or Oct?
2. Does the length of each travel have to be really accurate? Because I had some inland travels while i was in Europe, city to city and country to country, so i don't have the stamps on my passport but only with intagram postings, I can only slightly assume what date I stayed. So I'm not sure how many days I was in each cities.

I'm quite nervous about my travel history because I have some missing information and not sure if i have to be really accurate with everything.. Not meaning I'm gonna lie, but just these little things bugging me.. If someone can answer my questions, it will be really helpful. Thank you!