PR application for LCP/Caring for Children pathway

ggp25

Feb 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
luckyday03 said:
Yes it only took a week for them to returned my passport. I submitted through VFS Global. My approval letter received on MyCIC acount and took only 3 days after submitting my passport. How do you submitt your passpirt? Did you get update from your consultant?
Good for you! Congrats! When are you planning to land in Canada? I send it via courier (Fed ex) with return envelope to the Visa office in Port of Spain which is the nearest visa office in south America. My consultant advised me to send them an email for inquiry regarding the status of my passport. I was able to send them a message this afternoon.
Hopefully they can give me a response tomorrow. As far as i know, if something goes wrong with the application, they usually call or have you for an interview. In my case, I did not hear anything from them so i guess it just got delayed. I hope i can get my passport soon with a visa inside it.

luckyday03

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore- ( online application )
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Re submit on November 29 2015
Doc's Request.
January 21. 2015
Med's Request
January 21 2016
Med's Done....
January 26 2016
Passport Req..
April 7, 2016 (Thanks God)
VISA ISSUED...
April 13, 2016 ( Blessing's )
LANDED..........
God's perfect time...Arrived!! (June 14 2016)
ggp25 said:
Good for you! Congrats! When are you planning to land in Canada? I send it via courier (Fed ex) with return envelope to the Visa office in Port of Spain which is the nearest visa office in south America. My consultant advised me to send them an email for inquiry regarding the status of my passport. I was able to send them a message this afternoon.
Hopefully they can give me a response tomorrow. As far as i know, if something goes wrong with the application, they usually call or have you for an interview. In my case, I did not hear anything from them so i guess it just got delayed. I hope i can get my passport soon with a visa inside it.
Thanks, planning to travel in mid June. Yes usually if sent by courrrier is slower than sending through VFS. It is just delayed. Hope you receive your passport back soonest.

ggp25

Feb 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
luckyday03 said:
Thanks, planning to travel in mid June. Yes usually if sent by courrrier is slower than sending through VFS. It is just delayed. Hope you receive your passport back soonest.
Just got my Work permit via mycic but my passport was not sent back yet. I am hoping they can send it back next week so i can land 2 weeks after.

luckyday03

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
January 21. 2015
Med's Request
January 21 2016
Med's Done....
January 26 2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ggp25 said:
Just got my Work permit via mycic but my passport was not sent back yet. I am hoping they can send it back next week so i can land 2 weeks after.
Glad to hear you got the approval letter! Did you check the tracking number of your returned envelop, wether they have sent yet? Or maybe call the costumer hotline of the courier company. Hope you get passport very soon. :)

ggp25

Feb 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
luckyday03 said:
Glad to hear you got the approval letter! Did you check the tracking number of your returned envelop, wether they have sent yet? Or maybe call the costumer hotline of the courier company. Hope you get passport very soon. :)
Thanks! Yes , i just checked my return evelope tracker and it wasn't activated yet. Most probably on Monday. I haven't tried calling the courier's company since they said it will automatically get posted real time online.

luckyday03

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
January 21. 2015
Med's Request
January 21 2016
Med's Done....
January 26 2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ggp25 said:
Thanks! Yes , i just checked my return evelope tracker and it wasn't activated yet. Most probably on Monday. I haven't tried calling the courier's company since they said it will automatically get posted real time online.
I see, yes hopefully Monday. God bless.

luckyday03

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
January 21. 2015
Med's Request
January 21 2016
Med's Done....
January 26 2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ggp25 said:
Just landed last May 5, 2016.
Wow thats great! Congrats. I will travel mid June.Is there any interview in the POE? Do they ask for any documents?

ggp25

Feb 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
luckyday03 said:
Wow thats great! Congrats. I will travel mid June.Is there any interview in the POE? Do they ask for any documents?
Just answer the questions honestly in the immigration when you land, you should be fine.

luckyday03

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
January 21. 2015
Med's Request
January 21 2016
Med's Done....
January 26 2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ggp25 said:
Just answer the questions honestly in the immigration when you land, you should be fine.
Yes thanks. :)