+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application (express entry) applied in Jan 2019

Shreya25

Mar 22, 2019
Hello everyone,

I had applied for my PR application express entry in mid January 2019. I recently got a message that my medical exam was passed. When can I expect the passport request from CIC? It has been 2 months already. Is there anyone who got their passport request recently?

Pavel345

May 4, 2018
Hello,

On average it takes 6 months or even more unless you are lucky enough to get it in 3-4 months, but I wouldn't heavily rely on that.

Reactions: Shreya25

hc_mum

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Hello everyone,

I had applied for my PR application express entry in mid January 2019. I recently got a message that my medical exam was passed. When can I expect the passport request from CIC? It has been 2 months already. Is there anyone who got their passport request recently?
Hi

The normal time for completion of process is 6 months from date of acceptance of application also known as AOR.

After 40-45 days of AOR you get your medical result and also get Biometric request at same time ( if you apply from outside Canada).

Once you do the biometric it takes approx 5 months from there. But if you are lucky and less of travel history and few details to verify then you may get it before that also. Total process is on an average 6 months. Few get within that and for few unlucky one 's it's more than that. .

What was your AOR date??

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Don’t worry you can expect between 3 and 5 months .

Good luck . Keep praying

Shreya25

Mar 22, 2019
Hi

The normal time for completion of process is 6 months from date of acceptance of application also known as AOR.

After 40-45 days of AOR you get your medical result and also get Biometric request at same time ( if you apply from outside Canada).

Once you do the biometric it takes approx 5 months from there. But if you are lucky and less of travel history and few details to verify then you may get it before that also. Total process is on an average 6 months. Few get within that and for few unlucky one 's it's more than that. .

What was your AOR date??
Hi, thank you for the detailed information. My AOR date is 22 January 2019. I had applied for it within Canada and it is just that I wanted to travel for a month in May.

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
Hi, thank you for the detailed information. My AOR date is 22 January 2019. I had applied for it within Canada and it is just that I wanted to travel for a month in May.
if you have valid wp and visa (depends on your country)..you can travel ...why not?

Shreya25

Mar 22, 2019
I even applied for the bridging work permit in December but haven't got it yet. I am waiting for one of the permits to come so that I can travel.

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
I even applied for the bridging work permit in December but haven't got it yet. I am waiting for one of the permits to come so that I can travel.
i guess you should get one soon...according to cic they are working on december applications at the moment...

Shreya25

Mar 22, 2019
i guess you should get one soon...according to cic they are working on december applications at the moment...
I hope so too. My application status says a final decision has been made and the decision reads application has been approved.

miradabhi

Jun 5, 2019
Hi everyone,

Has anyone who applied for PR through express entry in Jan 2019 received the final decision?

hc_mum

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Hi everyone,

Has anyone who applied for PR through express entry in Jan 2019 received the final decision?
There are a few lucky one who got PPR who applied in Jan, (Feb also)

But there are many left from earlier months also who are yet to receive PPR.

As long as you are within their stipulated time frame of 6 months. You need not to worry at all.

miradabhi

Jun 5, 2019
There are a few lucky one who got PPR who applied in Jan, (Feb also)

But there are many left from earlier months also who are yet to receive PPR.

As long as you are within their stipulated time frame of 6 months. You need not to worry at all.
Thank you :)