+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application- expired permit

123aa

Jun 1, 2007
my husband and i got married in 2005. we sent the application for permanent residence in april 2005 and the sponsorship has been approved in SEP.15 th 2006. The file has been tranfered to Buffalo (application outside canada) and they started processing my case on SEP 22nd. It has been a year yet, however, my temporary visa has expired Aug 2006 and i dont have a valid status now in canada. My husband is citizen of China and he got his permanent residence before by being sponsored by a canadian citizin. He got divorced and the is sponsoring me now. I want to know if it will affect my case since he got married, divorced and married again and due to my visa expiration. I also would like to know if there is any other way i can get a legal status in canada now.
My permament residence application is in process and its about 9 months already.
For the application, we send some photos of our marriage, nth special...sth simple. we sent some photos from out trips, airtickets and we hv been living together for more than 2 years already.

Thanks