+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application / error system is down when tried transmit and pay

aosbCanada

Dec 20, 2019
Hey all,

I am having the same problem, but just found this "suggested solution" from someone a while ago:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/system-error-when-submitting-files-trough-ee-heeeelllppppp-t269834.0.html;msg4030841#msg4030841

Do anyone of you having this issue have more than 3 entries listed as education? Or do you have any entries in Personal History that are not chronological?
Because the system is clearly not down for everyone, if you look at the December AOR tread people are submitting their profiles today.

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
Guys,

I’ve been trying to transmit and pay my PR application since yesterday. I tried using different application and different computer but the error is the same. A message saying THE SYSTEM IS DOWN shows up every time I tried to submit. Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

thank you
Yes. I experience similar thing yesterday. I was trying to download a form. I think it should be working fine now. Otherwise try a different network. It may also depend on what you are trying to do. If it is a form or file that has been moved such error may persist.

aosbCanada

Dec 20, 2019
Just want to keep you all informed, that fix worked for me! Just submitted my application.
I had 5 education activities in my Personal History, changed two of them into a different category to only have 3 and Transmit and Pay works without any issues!

Hope it also fixes your problems! Good luck

rjoy

Star Member
Dec 16, 2019
No, I’m not gonna try till they answer an email they send to me saying they will escalate to fix the problem.

actually I don’t know what happens if we click on start it again because I am not sure if it would work out
I'm not sure either, I'm going to call them one last time tomorrow morning (before Xmas), otherwise I'm just going to try to re-do some stuff in the application.... I don't really know what choices we have left now. Keep me updated if you hear from them tomorrow or anything.

rjoy

Star Member
Dec 16, 2019
Just want to keep you all informed, that fix worked for me! Just submitted my application.
I had 5 education activities in my Personal History, changed two of them into a different category to only have 3 and Transmit and Pay works without any issues!

Hope it also fixes your problems! Good luck
Oh really!? So what categories did you change them to? And did the dates align with no gaps?

aosbCanada

Dec 20, 2019
Oh really!? So what categories did you change them to? And did the dates align with no gaps?
I changed it to "Unemployed" because it was an unpaid internship organized by my university.
Try to get it to match as close as possibly in your situation. You can always use your Letter Of Explanation to add more detail.