+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application disappeared in PR Portal

Nicolas Balle

Jun 10, 2022
Hi guys. Just opened the portal, we were in the middle of uploading the final documents to finally apply, but now it says there is no application ongoing..! Reading the comments I'm sure it's a generalized glitch (since you all posted less than 1 hr ago or today) but I hope it goes back to normal soon. I'm intending on sending it Monday morning

Nitika17

Mar 5, 2019
Hey yes
I have the same issue in the pr portal. I don’t see my husband’s sponsorship application there

ka1234

Jun 10, 2022
Same here, it has disappeared after noon.
Same here ! Yesterday, just initiated that am staying inside the canada in the portal and today planning to update the photo and address, but portal table row got disappeared and showing me to create a new application tile . After inside create new application it was asking me to fill the dropdown still the select dropdown have empty options.

Anybody face this issue in the PR portal today after noon ? Is that technical issue?

Last edited:
Reactions: HanenBlade

FY579

Aug 8, 2022
Hi guys. Just opened the portal, we were in the middle of uploading the final documents to finally apply, but now it says there is no application ongoing..! Reading the comments I'm sure it's a generalized glitch (since you all posted less than 1 hr ago or today) but I hope it goes back to normal soon. I'm intending on sending it Monday morning
Facing the same issue!! no PR confirmation tab on my page, and I emailed them three times they cannot understand Have you solved?

FY579

Aug 8, 2022
No "PR CONFIRMATION" tab on the page, I can't upload my photo and declear I'm in Canada.
My friends, help me, what shall I do?

monteirotan

Star Member
Dec 29, 2021
Hi, I submitted my Permanent Residency application a couple of minutes ago. I uploaded a file in the Optional Documents section, but after paying the fee, I don't see the file in the Optional Documents section. Any idea how can this be fixed?

Nicolas Balle

Jun 10, 2022
Facing the same issue!! no PR confirmation tab on my page, and I emailed them three times they cannot understand Have you solved?
Hi buddy, yes!..Mine showed up again after 24/48 hours. Other members also noticed that it got back to normal after a while..logged in here to answer cause I know how distressful it can be. Hopefully you will see it again soon! Wait till the end of the week, then you panic if it’s not back haha cheers