Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Any updates from PCC Malaysia? Mine was saying Pending but on the Consulate website it says once it's approved it should say Ready for collection. But what if it says approved? lol this is confusing
Mine is still (approved), still waiting for (ready for collection).

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Mine too. But approved should be ready for collection, technically. I mean if it's "Approved" what exactly is left?? I think I'll give them a call today at their Malaysian number.
I agree with you but that what the website instructs. We can send the required documents when the status is changed to 'ready for collection'. It could be ready in Malaysia but not available at the Consulate yet. The frustrating part of this whole journey is we have to wait long after each step. Nothing is done so quick!

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
I dnt have any dependent outside . Also i haven’t recieved eligibility letter until now . So how come pre arrivals. Even though im inland protected person. I hope it turns out something gd
It could be something good for you. Stay tuned man! You might hear something soon.

Reactions: Shafiqahmad

a00900

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
I agree with you but that what the website instructs. We can send the required documents when the status is changed to 'ready for collection'. It could be ready in Malaysia but not available at the Consulate yet. The frustrating part of this whole journey is we have to wait long after each step. Nothing is done so quick!
I called the Ministry of Foreign affairs on the number they have on the Acknowledgment of Receipt for the certificate application.
And the person I spoke to had some difficulty speaking in English, however, she did confirm that it's ready for collection and said; if it is approved, it should be available for collection.
I will call the embassy tomorrow and ask them too. Because I don't think it's ready for collection just in Malaysia. And I also don't think they send it to the Malaysian Embassy here in Canada. If approved, the certificate is actually issued at the embassy. That's my guess. But you should call the embassy tomorrow too and inquire.