AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Hi December 2019 applicants waiting I have seen this miracle happened to someone from December 2020 his timeline is as under
1. We received your application for permanent residence: December, 2019.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December, 2019.
3. We started processing your application on December, 2019.
4. We sent you correspondence in December, 2019. Notification of Selection for the Pilot project
5. We sent you a letter on December, 2019. Forms for overseas dependents
6. We sent you correspondence on January, 2020. Biometric, police certificate and government services
7. We sent you medical instructions on January , 2020
8. Medical results have been received.
9. Decision made October 19, 2020. CoPR emailed.

This is lucky guy

Reactions: ertugrul

Armen0

Apr 3, 2020
Wow this is great news for him/her but I believe this is because of the new pilot program. And according to that page you have to be from one of these places: Bogota, Buenos Aires, Kingston (Jamaica), Lima, London, Nairobi, Mexico City, Port of Spain and Sao Paulo. Let's hope they will extend this program to our countries too. Also see if you are eligible from this link.

Last edited:

Armen0

Apr 3, 2020
Is there any way of speeding this process up? I've heard about contacting MP's but it's like cheating and tbh I'm not comfortable with that and some say it may backfire. Is there like a proper way of speeding up things? For example getting medicals for the dependants outside of Canada before they request (I don't know if something like that is possible I just made it up rn),

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Just to update you, they started processing November 2019 applicants
Bro a lot of jan feb got their PR’s
Is there any way of speeding this process up? I've heard about contacting MP's but it's like cheating and tbh I'm not comfortable with that and some say it may backfire. Is there like a proper way of speeding up things? For example getting medicals for the dependants outside of Canada before they request (I don't know if something like that is possible I just made it up rn),
well there might be but your mp wont help you expedite the process but he can only inquire on ur behalf to ircc abt ur application

Reactions: Armen0

FadyB

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Bro a lot of jan feb got their PR’s

well there might be but your mp wont help you expedite the process but he can only inquire on ur behalf to ircc abt ur application
what i know is that applications for normal immigration pathways including overseas applicants or dependants finish earlier than refugees, even if you r a refugee and want to bring your overseas dependents , they may finish in a shorter time than yours.

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
what i know is that applications for normal immigration pathways including overseas applicants or dependants finish earlier than refugees, even if you r a refugee and want to bring your overseas dependents , they may finish in a shorter time than yours.
As far as i know normal immigration to canada is only through spousal/sponsorship, and express entry, which takes way less time than refugees but due to covid 19 and excessive refugee claims the processing time went 25 months

Reactions: luckyrefugee

FadyB

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
As far as i know normal immigration to canada is only through spousal/sponsorship, and express entry, which takes way less time than refugees but due to covid 19 and excessive refugee claims the processing time went 25 months
i think the 25 months is for refugees only, the rest finish much earlier which i believe is completely unfair

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
i think the 25 months is for refugees only, the rest finish much earlier which i believe is completely unfair
The thing is that the load of applications applying for PR under refugees is way higher than spousal or express entry, and canada is trying its best to unite families as soon as possible, the processing times were 20 months pre covid butnow its 25 due to covid and it also impacted spousal and express entry not only refugees

Shafiqahmad

Jan 4, 2020
Hello Dec 2019 applicants.
Does anyone recieve any update ? Im Still waiting for AOR .I didnt recieve any update untill now . can u please tell me is there any way to contact immigration abt my application. I hv also ordered gcms notes 3 months ago . And it says criminality in progress.

• Sad
Reactions: luckyrefugee