+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application -Convention Refugee/Protected Person

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
Why you can not leave? based on what source?
Because you came to Canada as a refugee. You’re not allowed to leave or you will lose your status. You can only leave and come back for a family matter. If you can with a visa or anything like then yes, you are allowed to leave and come back.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Because you came to Canada as a refugee. You’re not allowed to leave or you will lose your status. You can only leave and come back for a family matter. If you can with a visa or anything like then yes, you are allowed to leave and come back.
Check your facts again. The common way you can loose your status as protected person is when you re-avail back to country of persecution. As protected person with RTD, you can leave and come back anytime without losing your status...

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
Check your facts again. The common way you can loose your status as protected person is when you re-avail back to country of persecution. As protected person with RTD, you can leave and come back anytime without losing your status...
I have one of the best lawyers in Vancouver, he’s my representative and he’s the one ho got my case approved. I don’t think you know more than him buddy

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
You cannot live Canada when you are a refugee, unless it’s a family matter. Once you get your PR status then yes you can leave Canada and visit other countries but if you go back to your original country your PR will be taken away.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
You cannot live Canada when you are a refugee, unless it’s a family matter. Once you get your PR status then yes you can leave Canada and visit other countries but if you go back to your original country your PR will be taken away.
You can leave Canada with your RTD prior to receiving PR..Only restriction placed on RTD is country of origin, Period!

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have one of the best lawyers in Vancouver, he’s my representative and he’s the one ho got my case approved. I don’t think you know more than him buddy
Its not about who you know, its about wrong information you post...You should be naive to trust everything your lawyer says without doing little homework. see below link and show me yours

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/protected-persons/refugee-travel-document-refugees-protected-persons.html

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
Its not about who you know, its about wrong information you post...You should be naive to trust everything your lawyer says without doing little homework. see below link and show me yours

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/protected-persons/refugee-travel-document-refugees-protected-persons.html
I guess you’re bling? It says clearly entere that you lost have a residence approval letter.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I guess you’re bling? It says clearly entere that you lost have a residence approval letter.
I will make it easy for you if you dont like to proof read. Read red highlighted

Convention refugees and protected persons can use a Refugee Travel Document (RTD), issued by the Passport Canada, in order to exit and re-enter Canada. A protected person who is not a permanent resident and who intends to travel outside Canada must obtain an RTD from the Passport Office before leaving Canada by submitting an Adult Travel Document Application (PPTC 190) or a Child Travel Document Application (PPTC 192).

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
I will make it easy for you if you dont like to proof read. Read red highlighted

Convention refugees and protected persons can use a Refugee Travel Document (RTD), issued by the Passport Canada, in order to exit and re-enter Canada. A protected person who is not a permanent resident and who intends to travel outside Canada must obtain an RTD from the Passport Office before leaving Canada by submitting an Adult Travel Document Application (PPTC 190) or a Child Travel Document Application (PPTC 192).
LMAO yeah try to do that you moron. I bet you’re not even a resident yet.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
LMAO yeah try to do that you moron. I bet you’re not even a resident yet.
Ooh ooh Now I'm not a resident:D. I dont resort to insult, dont worry you will be resident and a citizen. I take it you have no proof to back up your misinformation