+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application- Child Form

koniloni

Star Member
May 5, 2015
While applying for PR application, in the Child form for my daughters there is a section to include family members. Should I include our names? Here, I am principal applicant, my spouse & two daughters are accompanying with me.

koniloni

Star Member
May 5, 2015
The form is asking about family members NOT included in the application. Read the questions carefully and you will know what is required.
Currently I did not include any family member since me, my spouse and other daughter is already included in this application. Am I right?

koniloni

Star Member
May 5, 2015
There is a question 'Do you included all relatives here?' at the last of this section in the Child Form. What should I select there? We all four are included in the application, so that no other relatives are there to include.

koniloni

Star Member
May 5, 2015
There is a question 'Do you included all relatives here?' at the last of this section in the Child Form. What should I select there? We all four are included in the application, so that no other relatives are there to include.

Sehaj13

Dec 16, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-01-2019
AOR Received.
01-01-2019
Med's Done....
09-01-2019
While applying for PR application, in the Child form for my daughters there is a section to include family members. Should I include our names? Here, I am principal applicant, my spouse & two daughters are accompanying with me.
I am also facing the same problem. What did you do for this? I cannot see any option for my child family section as a none to be applicable. How could they ask these details mandatorily?